Jessica Alba & Girls: Groceries To Go

Jessica Alba and her girls stock up at Whole Foods

Jessica Alba and her daughters Honor, 5, and Haven, 1, stocked up on groceries at Whole Foods in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Sunday (June 30).

While heading to their car Honor looked content snacking while her little sister waited patiently in the shopping cart.

Alba recently wrapped on a new drama called Dear Eleanor.

Set in 1962 – the story centers on two best friends who embark on a search for Eleanor Roosevelt during the chaos of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Filed under: Haven Garner Warren,Honor Marie Warren,Jessica Alba

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Em

This might just be the first time I’ve seen something resembling a smile on her face. She’s so cute.

2. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

She looks a lot like Jessica in this picture.

• coco

I think Honor looks more like Jessica, but Haven makes the same facial expressions as her mum. The kind of quirky smile, her mouth and eyes in general.. :) Such cuties!

3. poopypop

she has always looked like mummy…a little gingerish version of jessica…..adorable

• tee

All the ‘ginger’ is gone- it’s just brown now. Cute girls, Honor has come a long way from being a weird-looking baby to such a beautiful girl. Future stunners.

4. Rosy

Her girls are so gorgeous, and Honor has really grown in to her looks, she is such a pretty girl.

5. Jenn

I love how Jessica is just like a regular mom, not a celebrity that has to take a nanny every time she goes out.

6. IVe

Haven is beautiful,little Jessica

7. SiervaMaria

What a sweetie pie! I’ve always thought Honor had the sweetest face and now there are two!

8. SiervaMaria

OT (kinda). So glad to see Jessica with so many eco bags! I get teased for my collection but I love them when I shop. I have to fight buying new ones everytime I go to Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods or even Kroger lol. I even get them at the 2nd hand stores now.