Holly Madison: Lounging With Her Babe

Holly-Madison-Toddler-Tuesday-Useful-Gadget-Baby-Seat

Holly Madison shared a new photo of her 4-month-old daughter Rainbow Aurora on July 3.

She tweeted: “My baby just lounging in my bathroom” and wrote on her blog, “I love having a little swing or seat for baby Rainbow in my bathroom. This one is a MamaRoo seat that plays music, and has a little mobile for her to look at. She’s quite intrigued by this feature, as you can tell by the contemplative look on her face. It lets her feel comfy and close to mom while I am doing my hair and makeup or taking a shower.”

Madison and Pasquale Rotella are officially engaged.

“I got engaged on Sunday!” Holly wrote. “He proposed to me at the top of the Ferris wheel at [Electric Daisy Carnival in] Las Vegas. I was so happy that so many of our close friends were there to share the wonderful moment with us! We rode around the festival on the art car until the sun came up!” She added, “I couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful or magical proposal!”

Filed under: Holly Madison,Rainbow Rotella

Photo credit: Twitter

1. Emily

Rainbow has some cute chub legs. Love chubby babies!

2. DoesntMatter

OMG she’s soooo chunky and loveable !

3. Someone

Is that a fridge in her bathroom? lol

4. Jj

Cute bub! Love chubby babies. Shame about the silly name though.

5. coco

Aurora looks a lot like her dad!

6. Danielle

Strap the baby in already!

My youngest is one or two weeks younger than Rainbow and no way would I leave her “lounging” unstrapped. If she’s being paid to advertise/promote the seat you’d think she’d use it right.

• Jessica

Oh geez, relax! It’s not like she left her unstrapped and went into another room.. she is RIGHT there. For all you know, she took a picture and then took her baby out. My goodness.

• Amy

Danielle I completely agree with you. It is best to get into the habit of strapping your baby in because one day they will be more mobile and could really hurt themselves!

7. Kosta

Dumbname, clearly wasn’t thinking of the child. But then again, her mother has chosen the most degrading, sickening, whoreish job there is. I have ZERO respect for her, or her taste in names.