Snooki Pens Open Letter To Kate Middleton

KMS-500x381

Like the rest of the world, Jersey Shore star Nicole ‘Snooki‘ Polizzi is waiting on pins and needles to hear Kate Middleton and Prince William‘s baby news.

The queen of Jersey – who is mom to nearly 1-year-old son Lorenzocontinues to dole out the advice for the royal mum-to-be with an open letter posted on Your Tango. Continue reading Snooki’s letter to the Duchess of Cambridge.

“Dear Duchess of Cambridge aka Kate Middleton,

Waiting for your little Prince or Princess to arrive, I am sure you are prepared for your life to totally change—even more than it already has. In the beginning, right when you take your royal golden nugget home to the castle is the most exciting experience of your life. I couldn’t wait to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of my little prince Lorenzo.

But that lasts for about a few days. Then it’s like, “I love you but OMG stop crying! I’m exhausted.” The lack of sleep you will get used to—just do your makeup, put a tiara on, and you’ll look beautiful as usual. Be sure to sing to your baby a lot, too! When I sing to my booger, he calms down and stares at me like he’s in love, which makes me feel amazing—or he’s just trying to tell me to shut the hell up because I can’t sing.

Anyway, music calms them down. I’m pretty sure you can have anyone you want over to sing to your little one … maybe a lullaby from Elton John?

I have no doubt that you will be an amazing mom, but talking to other moms helps, especially being a new mommy. I think we can now add Goddess to your list of titles.

Love,

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi”

Filed under: Kate Middleton,Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Sophia

…..Haha.

2. NYCMommy

This is very strange….Why is she writing open letters to Kate Middleton? She really has too much time on her hands… Pretty presumptuous to think the royal family really needs her advice. Geezs her kid isn’t even a year but now she is doling out advice???? just strange almost as strange as her comments to GLBT group about hoping her son is gay… (perhaps something along the line of whatever my sons sexuality I will support and respect him but to hope he is gay is just odd.

Not speaking of this situation specifically but I think its perfectly normal for someone who has been a mother for a year to give advice. After all, at that point a woman has had a year of experience under her belt. That is far more than someone who has just given birth.

• NYCMommy

perhaps it is normal to give out advice to friends and family but not to blast it out in open letter to strangers seems odd to me. But heym What do I know people under 30 seem to blast out all their business to the world on twitter, instagram and facebook. Many of my peers (anyone over 30) are not used to this type of TMI lifestyle.

Geez people take things way too seriously. What is the big deal? I mean honestly, what are the chances that Kate is actually going to see this anyway?

• coco

I think it’s supposed to be funny… God, don’t take things too seriously! It’s a funny and sweet thing and that’s it.

• peg

Yet no one would question someone saying “I hope my kids is straight”

3. Amy

I think she was paid to do this sarcastically. She’s not THAT stupid, she knows Kate Middleton would never read this. I think Snooki is just messing around.

Joke or not, I think its kinda sweet. Its nice to see how much this girl has changed since becoming a mom.

5. Meliss