Gisele Bündchen & Her Mini Yogi

1004628_10153033161975083_260304521_n

While enjoying the great outdoors, model mom Gisele Bündchen struck a yoga pose with her 7-month-old daughter Vivian.

“Let the sun shine on you,” the supermodel captioned the above shot via Instagram.

A few days earlier, the former Victoria’s Secret model shared another shot with her baby girl.

And last month, she shared another photo while practicing yoga alongside her baby girl.

The Brazilian beauty, 32, and football star hubby, Tom Brady, are also parents to  son Benjamin, 3. The New England Patriots player, 35, shares 5-year-old son Jack with ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan.

Filed under: Featured,Gisele Bundchen,Instagram,Vivian Brady

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Tee

oh please. give me a break

2. Ava

She’s so annoying! So full of herself!

3. Marie

I don’t care about her. I just want to know where she is. The background is beautiful. I think she’s inspired me to go camping! Haha.

I wish that I *ever* felt as serene as she looks in this photo. :(

5. Helena

I want to be there!

6. Jj

I agree, she’s so full of herself. I’ve never liked her since she preached about breastfeeding, making out bottle-feeding mothers to be the anti-christ.

• molls

Erm like not since 2010..she has not said anything “controversial” in over 3 years, seems like maybe she learned her lesson, and shes just trying to show people she loves her children. Please get over yourself. She is hardly full of herself, she is wears no makeup and flip flops most of the time and another plus point is she isnt exposing her children to tabloids like a lot of celebs do…she also doesnt share their faces on instagram, just precious moments. I hope none of you judgmental, grudge holding women are passing that behavior onto your kids…

7. kris

I hope a tree falls on her in the woods

8. Emma

I don’t have anything against her but her pictures and quotes come across as being “holier than thou.”

9. Doreen

Vivian seems to be very tall. Does not look like an 7 months old girl.

• Love

Yeah, that kid is huge! Tall parents = tall kid. She is definitely in the 99th percentile in height for seven months old. (I am not saying it negatively so relax.) She is a big kid. Nothing wrong with that!

10. Justine

Oh yes, I will just go outside in my backyard and start yoga! That pic looks like a picture I would have in a dream! Give me a break!

11. bianca

Shes damned if shes does, damned if she doesnt with you people. Seems you have the problem, not her. Most models are posting pictures of their faces and bodies 24/7, while Gisele shares nature pics with her kids…I find her feed refreshing and positive. If this sweet picture can illicit any kind of hate, I recommend you seek help soon.

12. Albus

What a gorgeous place!

13. cb

where is the little boy, we dont see much of him with mama since the birth of little sister.

• ginadiane

According to her instagram, where this pic came from vacationing with his mom, dad, brother and sister in Montana…Gisele shared a cute photo of him fishing with his big bro and daddy. Have no idea whats being insinuated here…

I think its adorable they took a vacay to montana.