Kim Kardashian: I’m Taking Time To “Fully Embrace Motherhood”

Kim Kardashian shows off her Pregnancy Curves in Beverly Hills

In her first public statement since giving birth to daughter North West on June 15, reality star Kim Kardashian posted a note to fans.

“These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life. I’m enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family,” the new mom, 32, wrote on her blog.

“I’ve been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes,” Kim added. “It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment. Xo”

The reality star – who welcomed her fist child with boyfriend Kanye West – signed the note, “With love, Kim.”

We can’t wait to see the first pics of baby “Nori.”

Filed under: Featured,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Annie

translation:
    my publicist told me to say this, but really it’s because I am in hiding until I feel hot enough, and look rested up enough, to show myself on the cover of a tabloid to the highest bidder. Plus, my mom (Pimp Mama Kris) won’t let me leave the house and/or show the baby’s face until the deal is secured.

2. Ava

Also I’m recovering from a mommy make over tummy tuck lipo etc

3. cb

lol – yall are so funny, but i totally agree with you. she has to be ‘public ready’ before getting out of house. as for the rested look comment. i am sure she has a nanny that gets up with baby during the night. somehow i do not see kim sitting up with a crying baby………..

4. Rina

That’s sweet. Good to hear she’s doing well.

5. Louise

Still hasn’t confirmed her name…..(I live in hope North is just a terrible rumour)

6. Sweetpea

Kim, you confirm you had your baby a month later. No one cares anymore.

7. Lizzie

It has got to be killing her not going out, getting photographed and getting so much attention.

8. yezzy

Good lord, she looks like a plane could land on her…………hhuuuuuggggeeeeeeeee

9. Doreen

Oh my gosh…I think someone here is just jealous…the first weeks with your first baby are exhausting and if you don’t know what is going thru your body and soul that simply shut your mouth!

10. Jane

What she means is, until she tries to steal the Royal baby’s thunder!

Take all the time you want. I personally think it has been wonderful that we haven’t been seeing 5 articles a day about this woman for weeks! It would be even more wonderful if it could continue indefinitely.