Mariska Hargitay & Kids: Family Fair Day

Children's Museum of the East End 5th Family Fair

Mariska Hargitay and her children August, 7, Amaya, 2, and Andrew, 2, attended The Children’s Museum of the East End 5th Annual Family Fair in Bridgehampton, NY on Saturday (July 20).

The Law & Order: Special Victims Unit actress had her hands full with her two youngest while posing for photographs.

Hargitay has said her children with husband Peter Hermann keeps her fit.

She said, “I try to run because it keeps me sane. There are weeks I don’t do it at all. There are weeks when I do it every day. But I also live in a house with a lot of stairs and three young kids, and as clichéd as it sounds, chasing after my kids is no small feat. I don’t even need to go to a gym because all I do is go up and down stairs carrying toddlers!”

Filed under: August Hermann,Mariska Hargitay

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Heather

OMG Yaaayyy! Mt favorite celebrity kid August!!! He is the most HANDSOME (Foine) kid!! I am soo happy to see him!..that is all lol!

2. Alex

Beautiful family. August is a prince. Love Amaya clothing. Andrew is so great. Mariska, my goddess, my idol.

3. olivia

wow!!!!!! gorgeous kids!!!!! August is so grown up, Amaya is adorable and Andrew is such a cutie

4. Tiffany

Wow!! All kiddos are getting big!! (BTW, Andrew is already 2.. he celebrated his birthday 2 weeks ago!)

5. Estella

August is the coolest

6. Sweetpea

I had no idea August was so big! He’s so handsome!

7. Tiffany

Wow they are getting big!

BTW- Andrew is already 2!

8. Poppy

I don’t know who she is, but her kids are lovely! I love such eclectic families and I have lots of respect for those who adopt. Bad thing is all the media continue to refer to kids as adopted while adoption is just one more way to have a child.

9. ALBN

Beautiful children, beautiful mother. I love this family. Mariska is a fantastic person. No wonder that fans see it as an idol. She is an example and an inspiration to many. Your social work is great. And she appears to be great mother.

10. Lioness

August is still so gorgeous, holy cow. Kid has such beautiful features, just stunning. Forget celebrity kids- he’s one of the best-looking kids I’ve ever seen, period. The rest of the family is beautiful, too.

• Melinda

He got his mother’s exotic looks. With that genetic line from Jayne Mansfield, Mickey Hargitay, and Mariska Hargitay it seems they both got the best in the looks department.