Jimmy Fallon & Wife Nancy Welcome First Child!

The 2013 Time 100 Gala

Surprising news! Congratulations to Jimmy Fallon and his wife Nancy who welcomed a baby girl on Tuesday, July 23! The baby was born at 6:21 a.m.

People reports his rep stated that the first-time parents are “overjoyed about the arrival of their beautiful daughter.”

The couple have been married since December 2007.

Nancy Juvonen Fallon runs Flower Films with Drew Barrymore and has been called “the coolest girl in the world” by her husband.

The Late Night host will replace Jay Leno on The Tonight Show next year. He will keep his band The Roots and stay in New York City.

Filed under: Births,Featured,Jimmy Fallon

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Emily

Aww congrats to them! I didn’t even know they were expecting. Love Jimmy Fallon, can’t wait to see his bubbly little girl.

2. InTouch

Is it possible that his wife gave birth to a baby…. without anyone knowing she was pregnant? Or did they have a surrogate?

(not that either is any of my business)

3. elizabeth

I’m thinking surrogate.. I think she’s a little older than he is and last time there were pix of them, she didn’t look preg… either way- congrats, I love him! I’m sure their adorable golden retriever pup is thrilled too :)

She’s 46 and I saw a picture of her two or three months ago when they were at some event and she wasn’t showing, so I’m thinking surrogate. Congrats to them both on the new addition!

5. musiclover

Congrats to them :-)

6. Luísa

“It’s been a crazy couple days, well actually, just one day. It was just yesterday. It feels like I’ve had a four day conference. It’s very taxing on the fathers. I don’t know how it is for the mothers, but very taxing,” the 38-year-old talk show host said. “I’m emotionally drained. I’m a father of a beautiful baby girl. She’s so cute. Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon and she’s so cute. She’s 5lbs, 9oz.”

“Me and my wife are so happy and thank you all for all the well wishes,” Jimmy added.

7. Luísa

Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon.