Kim Zolciak-Biermann: Pregnant Selfie

Screen Shot 2013-07-28 at 1.35.31 PM

Kim Zolciak-Biermann posted a selfie pic showing off her growing belly via Instagram on Saturday (July 27). The Don’t Be Tardy star wrote: “You asked for it …here is my baby bump this morning!!”

Kim is expecting her third child with Kroy Biermann. Together they have Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, nearly 1. The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum already has two daughters Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 12, from a previous marriage.

Kim recently gushed over her husband’s decision to adopt her girls.

She told fans this week, “Aw look what a fan tweeted me!! Hubby trending today! This is such an exciting time for us! We are now officially all BIERMANNS! My husband blew me away when he said he wanted to do this last year and make our family whole! I’m beyond blessed and extremely grateful to be loved like this man loves me and our children! Thank you guys for all your support!”

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Zolciak

1. Kelly

Glad she does not have a cigarette in her hand in this one!

2. Courtney

Technically Brielle doesn’t know who her father is and Ariana’s is in jail for sexual misconduct with a minor Kash and this one will be about 15 months apart just like KROY JR & KASH are. a woman like her shouldn’t be so fertile it’s not fair. if she were a legitimate celebrity I bet she wouldn’t have taken his last name until much later

3. Anabelle

I am going to take a wild guess and say she will call the third kid something like Klay.

I wonder what Kroy Sr. tastes like? Cause he definitely a S U C K E R !!!! He’s gonna be less than broke by the time she’s done with him. Which should be any time now.

5. Sandy

she will put him broke!

6. sydney

Maybe you should spend a little less time in your home gym, with your 40 cigarettes, and a little more time with your 12 children.

7. Rosy

Her sons names are awful

8. Amber Kistler

Im so happy for Kim and Kroy and family congrats to them all.

9. sarah

Your all wel jel if you don’t like her don’t watch it but you do and you know why cos you wanna follow her she done nothing to you so don’t bitch wel jel people take a look at your own lives cos she doing something right and you know the worse thing about you haters your so low to bitch on her kids

10. I like that kim is a fighter,But calm down with the babies!I could’nt be Brielle,I WOULD HAVE CUT KIM OUTTA MY LIFE & LEFT HOME A LONG TIME AGO. That is ridiculous.To have a whore for a mother who has 3 or more kids by like 3 or more diffrent guys.It’s sick.ariana was enough.Do they even care about how brielle feels? kim should’ve stopped having kids way before 6, way before 4. In my opinion kim should’ve stopped having kids after she had brielle.And they better not put all those damn kids on brielle if they do i have some advice for brielle RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

11. I like that kim is a fighter,But calm down with the babies!I could’nt be Brielle,I WOULD HAVE CUT KIM OUTTA MY LIFE & LEFT HOME A LONG TIME AGO. That is ridiculous.To have a whore for a mother who has 3 or more kids by like 3 or more diffrent guys.It’s sick.ariana was enough.Do they even care about how brielle feels? kim should’ve stopped having kids way before 6, way before 4. In my opinion kim should’ve stopped having kids after she had brielle.And they better not put all those damn kids on brielle if they do i have some advice for brielle RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!