Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green Expecting Baby No. 2

70th Annual Golden Globe Awards [NO Germany, Austria]

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are expecting their second child!

New York Post’s Page Six confirms a rep said, “I can confirm Megan is expecting her second child with her husband Brian. They are both very happy.”

The couple’s son – Noah Shannon – was born last September. Green also has 11-year-old son Kassius from his previous relationship with Vanessa Marcil. Fox is currently in New York City filming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

In January the actress gushed over Noah.

“It’s all I ever wanted to do, so I’m just happy I got the opportunity to do it. I was very overwhelmed with the intensity of the emotions I felt when I had him so I’m in love with him. And Brian is jealous because I love him so much.”

She also revealed that they were already thinking about another baby, saying, “I want more kids, I’m so tired, I don’t know if my body could do it right now, but if it happens, it happens. He wants a little a girl.”

Added Brian, “That’s what I want, a little girl, I have two boys.”

Filed under: Expecting,Featured,Megan Fox

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Anabelle

Happy for Megan Fox =) All she wanted was to be a mom and now she’s got two who are going to be close in age =) x

2. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

So nice but I don’t even know what the 1st one looks like :-(

3. Annelisa Harlowe

Awn, outro bebe Fox *-* Vai ser lindo(a) tanto quanto o Noah é. Felicidades pro casal.

4. Courtney

good this will keep her out of the movies for a while she has no business claiming to be an actress

5. Robin

Well after making public statements like that let’s hope its a girl for the child’s sake. I’ll never understand why people go on the record with a preference like that when their child (who may end up being the “wrong” sex) can grow up and read it.

6. hopper

They look like they could be related .

7. SMH

I see nothing wrong with having a preference. I think for most people they want a healthy baby first and then sometimes they prefer if they had a choice to have one sex over the other. It in no way means you don’t like your other child or their gender!

Congrats to them! I like that they keep Noah safely away from paparazzi.

• coco

Exactly, it doesn’t mean that if it’s the other sex the kid will feel less loved.
      Most people want to have both sexes, so if you’re like the third son or third daughter it’s very likely that your parents wished you were the other sex, but this doesn’t mean they love you less or your life isn’t good…

8. RSVS

Noah must be gorgeous so they probably wanna little girl just as beautiful. Congrats to them.

9. Jen

Another baby we won’t ever see…lol…and he’ll be shielding her baby bump for all the 9 months like last time. I know they want to keep away from the paps but geez she’s pregnant, everyone knows it, they’ve announced it…why try and shield it?! Seems like a lot more stress and effort on their part to hide it every time they go out.