Kourtney Kardashian: Purchases With Penelope

Kourtney Kardashian Takes Penelope Shopping

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick took Penelope 1, shopping at Barneys New York and Fred Segal on Thursday (August 1) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The family were recently in Miami taking in fashion shows and relaxing at their hotel pool.

Could Kourtney be expecting her third child?

A source told OK Magazine, “Kourtney has confessed she’s expecting. She’s very excited and only telling a select few right now – but she just couldn’t keep it quiet any longer.”

The insider added, “Kourtney has that kind of glow she had with Mason and Penelope, they wanted to have one right after Penelope. I know Kourtney and Scott have been trying. So a baby now makes sense, it’s very easy to get pregnant after giving birth once, let alone twice.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Penelope Disick,Scott Disick

Photo credit: FameFlynet

If his kid doesn’t look like a boy , I don’t know who does.

2. Jj

She’s ugly, but look at her father!

3. Sonia

Mason and Penelope are a horrible mix of their parents. It’s A pity.

4. Hanna

How can people say Penelope is ugly she’s cute, if you want to talk about ugly children talk about the Garner/Affleck children especially baby Samuel.

5. anonymous

The Affleck kids are right up there in the ugly department too.

6. missme?

OMG, I can’t believe these comments. mine get axed all the time because I say exactly that. hahahaha .what’s up with that? i’m sorry but every time I se pictures of these trolls I have to think of the Seinfeld ugly baby episode. anyone remember that?

7. Jen

She’s not cute but that’s because she looks just like her dad, who is just gross. Mason is cute though just because he looks more like his mom.

8. Ali-Spain

What kind of comments are these? someone’s bored??

9. Joey

Uh I wouldn’t say bored….just posting their opinions which I happen to agree with.

10. jool

Oh I see the troll have found out how to play with the tumbs up and post on different names.,, Hours of fun to come…

Why because you don’t think more then one person feels she unattractive and you don’t .

If all the comment were saying she cute and they had tumbs up I’m sure you won’t think one person was change the poll.

Get over it and check the web a lot of people on different sites say the same thing that she not cute so it’s not just one or two people.

11. Halle

Are you guys serious right now?? I am in shock at your comments about people’s children…TALK ABOUT BULLYING! Where you all abused as children, made fun of or something? I find this so beyond creepy that you people #1 have time in the day to sit here and comment on blogs & #2 care this much about someone you DONT KNOW. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say it at all (Didn’t your mama teach you this or is that the reason you are all so immature and pathetic??).

I can just imagine how ugly all of you are. I’m sure you are all overweight and disgusting, especially with the personalities you all portray through your comments! GET A LIFE! I’d LOVE for one of you to post your pictures and then we can judge you and comment on your looks or EVEN your children! YOU SICK, PATHETIC FREAKS! KARMA!

BTW, who gives a F*CK about your opinion anyway?? Ever thought of that??

• Angel

Yeah, cause if you don’t think EVERY SINGLE kid is cute, you’re automatically a bully. *eye roll* This is a place where you tell your opinion, and ours is that Penelope is ugly. You find it creepy that we have “time in the day to sit here and comment on blogs”? What are you doing right now? COMMENTING ON BLOGS! Not only are you a hypocrite, but you’re pretty damn stupid. I don’t give a rat’s ass about these people, I’m just giving my opinion that Penelope is ugly, and I can do that. If anything, YOU care about these people because you wrote that whole paragraph defending them. Everyone’s not going to have the same opinions, everyone is not going to think every kid is cute. So deal with it. If everyone had the same opinion, life would be awfully boring. You obviously give a “f*ck” about our opinions because you wrote a whole paragraph about how we are “immature and pathetic, overweight and disgusting”. PENELOPE IS UGLY! DEAL WITH THAT!

12. Jj

Yeah, for a pretty girl, Kourtney’s spat out some fugn kids. Like I said, they take after the father. Ew. And yeah, Affleck kids are fug too.

Of course Kourtney is pregnant. The family finally realizes that its’ popularity is waning, Kim’s name is no longer in the papers every flippin’ day since having her baby (praise the lord), & they are now in need of something new to make headlines. Big surprise.

I wonder how many people on here making rude comments about Penelope being “ugly” would actually say it to Kourtney’s face? Hmmm…

15. Rosy

Whole bunch of bravery in here…grow up, you bunch of little girls.

16. anonymous

Why would anyone be afraid to say something to Kourtney? Who would be afraid of her? LOL

17. gina

i think Penelope is pretty and cute !