Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart: Breakfast Bunch

Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane take their little girls to breakfast

Beautiful family!

Grey’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife, Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Rebecca Gayheart, were spotted with their daughters –Billie, 3, and Georgia, 1 – out for breakfast in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Saturday (August 3). Joined by the nanny, Eric carried their shy elder daughter while Rebecca toted their smiley tot.

Before the October premiere of his new TNT drama, The Last Ship, Eric plans on spending as much quality time with the family as possible.

“Be with my kids,” Eric told Your Tango of his plans up until the premiere. “I’m not working intentionally because I know that in October I’ll be away for a while.”

He added: “When I’m working, I leave the house at 6 a.m. and I’m back at 8 [p.m.], and I’m missing an entire day of my kids’ lives. It’s nice to watch them sleep but it’s more fun when they’re awake.”

As for his relationship with Rebecca, the hunky actor gushed, “We don’t bicker at all. Once you have kids, there are really no big deals anymore. We realized that the little stuff that used to bother us doesn’t bother us anymore.”

“I was going to say, ‘It’s work, relationships take work,’ but that makes it sound like relationships are hard, that they’re work,” he added. “Rebecca and I have always gotten along really well. We’ve always had a really strong connection. I’m the last guy that should be giving people advice on love, that’s for sure. But I have a great marriage. I just got lucky, I guess.”

Filed under: Billie Beatrice Dane,Eric Dane,Georgia Dane,Rebecca Gayheart

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. SiervaMaria

I just love the curls on the oldest one. So cute!

2. Anabelle

Billie is so tall! It almost looks photoshopped, her beside her sister. She’s probably going to be a model when she’s older. She’s so tall and weird looking. The sort of looks that look strange now but, as an adult, will make her stunning. x

• SiervaMaria

I’m not harsh with celebrities who have nannies because I think they have an extra issue they don’t share with us; paparazzi. I mean we ARE on a celebrity site looking at them via the pap’s getting in theirs and their children’s space. Guards and nanny’s come with the territory and I don’t think it makes them any less of a loving hands on parent for having a pair of extra hands and added security. Plus, they’re employing others which is great..

• deb

Guards and nanny’s come with the territory
        —————————————————————————–
        I beg to differ. Sure, if you’re Brad & Angelina. Eric & Ms Gayhearts are several tiers down the ladder from superstars like Brangelina, so an entourage is overkill, plain and simple.

• jemma

GMAB!!! These two aren’t in the same league as a-listers such as Brad & Angelina. I don’t think they have much to worry about in terms of paps and media interest. SEriously…

3. Anabelle

Must say though, why the Hell is a nanny required on this outting? I can single handedly take my four kids out for breakfast with no help at all. x

I agree with you.

I don’t get why CBS would poit out that they have a nanny with them but not poit out that Jennifer Garner has been using her nanny for the last 3 outings.

• daisy

how do you know?

Because I visit more then just this site.

About two weeks ago Jen went shopping with all three kids CBS only posted pictures of Jen and the kids yet thier are pictures of the nanny holding bags and Seraphina hand as they cross the street. Same when she was at the park other sites had pictures of the nanny being there with her.

• mischa

I agree with your point about being consistent, but to be fair, I can’t remember the last time I saw Garner’s nanny. Jennifer is seldom seen with all 3 kids by herself — she will only venture out with 2 max. unless Ben or nanny is with her — but the nanny has been MIA for a while.

• WonTons

What restaurants do you go to? Wanna make sure I can be there to witness the train wreck that is four kids and one parent at meal. Haha! On second thought, I’ll pass. I cant stand it when I am sitting next to that many kids trying to enjoy my breakfast. It ruins the meal. Do us all a favor and stay at home. I am sure you’re a terrific cook!!

• nance

Nanny? How do you know it’s not the latest addition to their “threesome” escapades?

Because celebrities don’t raise their kids, nannies do.

5. Me

She’s pregnant. Ive been thinking it for a few months now but she deff has a bump!!

6. Jen

I think Georgia is so pretty. Her sister to me, just isn’t. But that’s just because she is a female version of her dad, which somehow just doesn’t work (even though he’s hot, go figure!)

7. Katherine

2 parents, 2 kids. Why is a nanny required? Ridiculous.

8. sheida

Georgia is so pretty she looks just like Eric anf Billie is not his female version she is her moms copy

9. cb

i also do not understand the nanny thing. why do all celebritites say how ‘hands on’ they are, but cant even have any kind of an outing without a nanny there to help ?
    i think it is all for show, that they do not really take care of their own kids. i know they love their children, but the do not do the day to day caring of the children.
    just the photo ops.
    poor kids, just hope they have very loving nannies !

I agree with you to a point. I don’t get why Eric and Rebecca need a nanny going out to eat or Gwen and Gavin who have a nanny with the all the time. Yet I’ve seen pictures of thier nanny out and about with both Kingston and Zuma by themselves. Rachel Zoe is another one I don’t get I’ve seen many pictures of her ether by herself or with her husband and nanny in tow, I mean really they only have one kid yet need a nanny with them.

Now when celebrities who have more then 3 kids and their out and about by themselves, I can see why they would bring a nanny with them.

10. grace

Good point. Gwen is never without a nanny, regardless of how many other adults are with her. Does she even know how to interact with her kids one on one? I agree that a high profile, a-list celeb with 3+ kids needs an extra set of hands when they are alone. Psst. Rebecca Gayhearts, that doesn’t mean you.