Teen Mom’s Mackenzie Douthit Expecting Baby No. 2

374077_300362740076646_1029206159_n

Another Teen Mom pregnancy.

Mackenzie Douthit was recently married and is now pregnant with baby No. 2! The 18-year-old Teen Mom 3 star announced that she and new hubby Josh McKee are expecting their second child together.

According to Daily Mail, the MTV star initially shared her pregnancy and marriage news via Facebook on Monday, August 12, writing, “And yes. For everyone wondering, I’m 12 weeks pregnant… time to tell the truth.”

She then took to Twitter with a message to fans: “Been married for months but I’m not allowed to get pregs with my husband without Miami girls subtweeting . . . do I look like I care????” She added, “Im married yall and happier than all of you. God knows what he is doing . . . get a life . . .”

The newlyweds appeared on season 4 of 16 and Pregnant and are already parents to nearly 2-year-old son Gannon. After calling things off in October 2012, the high school sweethearts announced in January that they were engaged for the second time.

On Monday, the expectant mama wrote on Facebook, “Yes I love everyone checking on me, but yes I have reached my breaking point and have literally been through hell and back these last three days. I have kept this a secret because I’m probably the easiest target of all miami to judge. I only told cause people are asking why I’m fat lol…. So I’m not texting anyone back right now I need some time to myself. So sorry if ur mad cause I’m not texting back. Or mad cause you didn’t know about this . . .”

Though Mackenzie said she’s been married “for months” in her August 12 tweet, the Teen Mom 3 star tweeted Saturday, August 17: “IM GETTING MARRIED TODAY.”

Season 1 of Teen Mom 3 premieres Monday, August 26 at 10:00 p.m. EST on MTV.

Filed under: Mackenzie Douthit

Photo credit: Google

1. Anabelle

Are the entire cast of Teen Mom incapable of keeping their legs together?

2. Anabelle

Is anybody on Teen Mom capable of keeping their legs together?

3. Anabelle

Sorry, it told me if hadn’t posted, which is why there are two near-identical posts. x

4. Jessica

It’s actually her 3rd pregnancy. She got pregnant before Gannon and had a miscarriage in her late 2nd trimester.

Some girls never learn. How sad. She doesn’t use birth control as shes said before because of “diabetes” but that’s just not being educated because there’s plenty of low hormone bc for diabetic people. Shes dumb. But I do wish her a healthy pregnancy and baby. I just wish these girls knew that having all these children so young will be harder for them to get an education. Not a lot of people hire anymore unless you have some college degree.

• annie

How about a condom?

How about you all mind your own business. No one is telling you when and how to have babies and what birth control you should use, so stop thinking that you have some special right to preach to these girls.

• Jen

Haha sounds like you have a lot of anger and are way too invested in these posts. Kinda obvious you were probably a teen mom too who knows nothing about birth control. Stop judging the other posters…they are way smarter and happier than you! (As am I).

• Anon

I hope you never have babies. Please make sure you double-up your birth control (assuming you can find someone to have sex with), and if you roger pregnant, please abort it.

All of that’s ok, right? Since we’re all allowed to tell other people when to have babies.

• Jessica

Anoyn. sounds like you may be Mackenzie or a friend of hers. Your taking my comment way too much to heart. Get a life please. I’m allowed my opinion. And my opinion is that she is dumb because this is her 3rd pregnancy and she is ONLY 18. It’s sad. It’s dumb. Her excuse is very uneducated, there are tons of different types of birth control she could use and blaming it on Diabetes is ridiculous. She’s 18, she has no idea what the real world is like. Just wait until she doesn’t have Teen Mom 3 money coming in and she finds herself very hard at finding a job to care for these children.

• NYCMommy

Anonymous- you comment makes you sound like a teenager yourself. It most cases it is our business when young teens get pregnant because our tax dollars are supporting these mothers and children.

• This is Mackenzie’s sister and if u know my sister the. Tell me about her she hasn’t been pregnant for 3 times this is her second one. Thanks have a nice day an god bless you!

5. Angel

The whole point of Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant is to show the hardships of being a teen parent. She goes and gets preggers again. Hmm something ain’t right. Anywho, congrats!

6. Anon

The ones who are getting pregnant again should know how to prevent it by now, if they really wanted to. I guess they don’t care about their future as much as they claim, ie: going to college and such.

7. Kristina

Why are those people on CBS? They aren’t celebrities

8. SMH

Nothing good came out of 16 &Pregnant or Teen Mom. Point blank: Farrah

18 is way too young for 2 kids and being married or of age means nothing. Babies need stability and l at least hope they provide this. But CBS needs to stop exploiting these nobodys who are only known for getting knocked up multiple times!

9. sierra

The comments from mackenzie above show she is not mature enough to have a second child at 18. I just don’t understand why these girls keep getting pregnant again And then having to defend their choice to america? If you ddidn’t want ppl to react the way they are then you shouldn’t have been on 16 and pregnant. End of story

10. jacquie109

HMMM lets see, I know quite a few grown women who get defensive about their lives as well. Yes she is young and a bit uneducated, I know from my personal experience that I didn’t want to have another child right away after I had my daughter at 17 and I took precautions against getting pregnant and still ended up with a second pregnancy. So sometimes, not always but sometimes, things just aren’t preventable.
    So she let people know and had people attack her for it and she got defensive and was a little rude, but what are most people saying to her? An 18 year old adult who is married and having a second baby…. Who cares if she is, she’ll probably have another one, or maybe, she’ll have this second one and that will be it and she’ll go on to do something with her life, or maybe she’ll be a SAHM. Her husband works right? So she’s probably not getting more than MAYBE medical from the state right? So what does it matter…… Didn’t anyones parents teach them if you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything at all. I know ya’ll are allowed to have your opinions but you don’t have to share them especially when they are negative.. Goodness gracious

I think Mackenzie and Josh are the cutest couple ever! I think they should try to work out the relationship