Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris Introduce Daughter

BR_jZ4PCYAAQusA

Meet Justice Jay Ackles.

“Thanks so much for donating! Over 50k!,” Danneel Harris captioned the above photo via Twitter, introducing her newborn daughter with husband Jensen Ackles. “We love and appreciate you! Jensen, Danneel, and JJ,” she wrote, thanking fans for contributing to Baby Ackles Gift benefitting hatsoffforcancer.org.

The couple welcomed their first child on May 30.

“We are happy to announce the birth of our precious baby girl,” the proud new mom tweeted, adding that they will call their daughter JJ.

On Saturday (August 17), the family-of-three were seen making their way through Los Angeles International Airport.

“It’s been quite the adjustment,” the Supernatural star, 35, told E! News of being a first-time father.

“A friend of mine says it’s a slightly different gear, and I said, ‘Different gear? No, you put it in park, you get out of the car, you get in a different car, you take a left down a wrong street,’” he added. “That’s basically where I’m at now.”

He added: “I’m just completely lost,” but “the baby’s doing great.”

Filed under: Danneel Harris,First Glimpse,Jensen Ackles,Justice Ackles

Photo credit: Twitter/akm-gsi

1. Angel

She’s beautiful!

2. klutzy_girl

JJ’s so cute! Love this family so much.

3. Anon

What a doll!! The baby is also cute ;) Gorgeous family.

4. Persaud Oudiut

The baby is lovely, but I have to confess that I’m not nearly the fan I once was. Everyone is entitled to his or her own beliefs; however, Jensen has said somethings at conventions that have really bothered and upset me. I just don’t think he’s what I once thought he was, and that’s fine. Like I said, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. I just don’t think his align with mine. And raising money for any charity is certainly a wonderful thing . . . but wouldn’t the money would have been better spent on research? Anyway, welcome to the world, Justice Jay. I hope the world you grow up in is a wonderful, magical and inclusive place.

• ceil

I don’t know what he said at conventions which upset you . I can tell you his aunt is a lesbian and totally open. He has a close relationship with her. they do rides for charity together (including danneel) sometimes we all say things we don’t mean. I agree with you about the charity they picked. St Judes childrens research hospital would have been my choice. But I understand the two of them have been doing work for them for years God Bless

• ceil

• Sarah

I happen to agree with you. I used to love Jensen Ackles but recently some things he has or has not said. I just feel that if he is an ally of the LGBTQ community, he should say something. Just to clear everything up because there is a significant amount of alarm within the SPN fandom.

• Ginger

Sometimes things are taken out of context. Everyone has different perceptions. You really can’t judge people with perception, and you cannot judge someone if you do not really KNOW them. Everyone wants to mold famous people into what they want or like or believe. But everyone is different like you said. Different things bother different people, and you can’t judge a person unjustly. Judge them after you truely know them. What someone expresses may mean something totally different to someone else- it is called misunderstanding.

5. Poppy

They’ve made one ridicilously cute baby with a funky name!

But why is this filled under Justice Ackles if they’re calling her JJ?

6. Ginger

Wow, so many people who judge without merit. How pathetic. How can you judge on hearsay? How can you judge people you don’t know. How can you judge if you are totally without any faults? This is sad world. “Imagine all the people living life in peace”

7. Terry Christensen

Shes so cute little Justice to all you people who keep talking about not spreading pictures of Justice on the net come on!! Shes just a baby not royalty!!! Just cause her dad is Jensen Ackles he probably also just wants to be a normal guy give us more fotos of baby Ackles little cutie pie terry

8. Anon

I’m surprised you weren’t attacked by his fans for posting this photo. They were practically threatening anyone on Tumblr who dared post a photo of ‘Princess Ackles’. I’m shocked they didn’t rampage the site and crash it because some did post this photo.

• klutzy_girl

Nah, they only completely overreacted to the pap photos, which Danneel wasn’t even mad about.

(Although there were some idiots yelling at people about posting this one too for some reason)

9. Anon

I don’t see whats wrong with the paparazzi shots, you can’t even see the baby period. I know Jensen and Daneel said they didn’t want photos of her posted and his fans were practically threatening to physically harm people who did post one. I read a lot of the posts on Tumblr and they were vicious. Jensen and Daneel released a photo because they wanted to, I don’t see whats wrong with posting it. If they didn’t want her seen then they wouldn’t have released it. And klutzy girl I see you on almost every site I go to! You have accounts everywhere!

10. lika

she’s so beautiful!!!!!!! she looks like her father. jensen and danneel both are very nice so their baby is wonderful too! i love their family.