Kim Zolciak Is Expecting Twins!

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 2.59.49 PM

Kim Zolciak and her husband Kroy Biermann are expecting twins!

The Don’t Be Tardy star tells E! News, “I’m having twins and I couldn’t be more excited. I was completely shocked. I had no idea. It was a natural conception, but twins do run in the family, so I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised. I can’t believe I am going to be a mom to six children. It’s going to be very busy but it’s a dream come true.”

Kim already has two daughters, Brielle, 16, Ariana, 12, from a previous marriage and sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash, 1, with the Atlanta Falcons player.

“I personally would love a little girl because Brielle’s going to be 18 soon, Ariana’s six years away from being 18,” Zolciak said, “and I’ll be in a house with three boys possibly and Kroy? That’s a life of four-wheelers and football.”

“This is it though, buddy,” she joked to Kroy. “You better hope you get a little girl, because this is it.”

It was in June that the 35-year-old announced her pregnancy during the season finale of her Bravo show.

She also recently tweeted her latest pregnancy cravings stating, “Can we talk about the fact all I want to eat is chocolate!!!! I have always had a sweet tooth but geez!! Not 20 times a day!!!”

Filed under: Expecting,Kim Zolciak

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Someone

O.M.G. I hope whatever she does for a living is going to continue to pay extremely well. College, diapers, food, rent, that’s a doozy for a family of 8!

2. klutzy_girl

Four babies under the age of two sounds like it’s going to be chaotic, but good luck to them. Would not blame them if they have/decide to get a nanny, tbh.

3. anon

Isn’t she just so blessed. People like her irritate me so badly, after having some pretty traumatic miscarriages for unexplained reasons watching trash carry twins and smoke and be “healthy” and fine just baffles me. Eww

• NYCMommy

Anon- I have many friends that had to try so hard to have a baby (some still trying) so I can feel you pain. we always joked and said…Two loving parents can try for years to have a child but a crack head can get pregnant by squatting behind a trash can with a man.It simply does not seem to make any sense… Good luck and I hope you get the baby you so deeply desire soon. :)

• anon

Thanks so much! Glad to see that there are few that understand still! Sad but totally true. I just found out last week I am pregnant now after trying 2yrs…just praying this bean sticks!

• SMH

Totally agree. But not just when it comes to babies just health in general. I watch people destroy their bodies and they are fine yet my mom’s really good friend who never smoked a day in her life, took care of herself and was a wonderful great person dies of lung cancer in 12 weeks after a diagnosis.
        It’s one of those things that you just shake your head bc you can never explain why bad things happen to the good ones.

My goodness! Kroy is going to be BROKER than BROKE by the time she’s done with him! He is several levels under a FOOL for allowing her to wrap her tentacles around him so TIGHTLY! His parents/family must be balling their eyes out over his EGREGOUS FOLLY.

Oh well, the girls not getting any younger, so she’s gotta do what she’s gotta do to keep the rent paid…………. for the rest of her life………. or until she lands another SUCKER.

5. arabella

both of her boys are still in diapers.when the twins are born that’s would be three kids in diapers. a box of diapers is expensive.

6. Courtney

some of you aren’t very bright are you multiple pregnancies become more common as you get older women release more eggs as they age and it doesn’t always take two eggs to have twins ever heard of identical twins which happen when one egg splits into two embryos after fertilization as Isabella & ISOTTA Rossellini are. good luck to Kim for a smooth remainder of her pregnancy as multiples are known to come early meaning many times one doesn’t make it ask Marlon Jackson his twin Brandon died within hours of birth in 1957

7. laura

Wow, four kids under the age of three is overwhelming!

8. amanda

I found an article from 2012 stating salary’s of the housewives, and Kim’s was reported as $500,000 per season. I would assume she would still be making that amount, if not more for her wedding special and her spin off show. Kroy is making over 2 million for 2013 season.