Alec & Hilaria Baldwin Welcome Daughter: Carmen Gabriela

Parents-To-Be Hilaria and Alec Baldwin take an afternoon stroll **USA, Canada, Australia ONLY**

Congratulations to Alec and Hilaria Baldwin who welcomed a baby girl on Friday, August 23. Hilaria tweeted: “We are overjoyed to announce the birth of our daughter. She is absolutely perfect.”

Alec, 55, and Hilaria, 29, have named the baby Carmen Gabriela Baldwin.

The actor’s 17-year-old daughter Ireland took to her Tumblr account to post a letter to her sister.

Ireland writes: “Dear Carmen, You have entered the world! Welcome! We have all been anticipating your arrival! By we, I mean a lot of people. Girl, you haven’t even met them, but there are a ton of people who care about you. I’m not sure where exactly to begin. There are so many things I want to tell you, though it is best that you discover those truths on your own.”

She continues, “ENJOY YOUR CHILD HOOD AND YOUR TEENAGE YEARS!!!! I grew up way too fast. I always hung out with an older crowd. I always wanted to do what the big kids were doing. I always wanted to date older boys. It is ok to have older friends. That’s not the point.

“The point is, act your age, not your area code. If you’re 11, be 11. If you’re 16, BE 16. Love it. I am currently 17 years old and I am worrying about things that I have no clue why I am even worrying about them! One of these days, you will own your own home and pay all these lame bills. Enjoy not having to pay bills. Seriously.”

Filed under: Alec Baldwin,Births,Featured,Hilaria Baldwin,Ireland Baldwin

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. arabella

Carmen Gabriela is a lovely name. I’m just glad is not Harper the popular name in Hollywood.

2. Cecilia

I’m insanely in love with that baby name,

3. Jen

I love the name! And she looked great during her entire pregnancy- that little girl is going to have some great genes!

4. AvaElizabeth

congratulations to them :-)
    beautiful name for their daughter.
    Hilaria had a great pregnancy style, liked it a lot, wish to have a similiar style when pregnant, too.

Congratulations! What a beautiful name.

Ireland sounds very excited to have a baby sister! Maybe having a little sibling will allow her to experience some of fun and excitement of being a kid again. She sounds kinda like she might have missed out on some things.

6. georgia

This woman is a total opportunist who has been trying for years to ensnare a celebrity. She cleverly set herself up as a yoga ‘expert’ and then focused on single male celebrities. Wouldn’t be surprised if this ends up in a nasty divorce …………….

7. FINRA

Did Ireland really use the F word in her congratulatory tweet? Classy…

8. Groovey

Finally a “Normal” name… instead of some weird concoction that will get the kid beat up! Congrats to them… and can say a beautiful name! :)

Let me know when you get the statistics on celebrity kids who get beat up because of their name, since you’ve clearly done a study.

:::eyeroll:::

9. dionne

What’s wrong with unique names? No one even send out well wishes for a healthy, little one. Every one checks to see if the name is Apple, Rainbow or North just so that they can bash another celebrity. Like they give a damn.