Ryan Phillippe’s Brentwood Brood

Ryan Phillippe spends quality time with his kids

Dressed in a white tank showing off his buff arms, Ryan Phillippe stepped out for lunch with his kids – daughter Ava, nearly 14, and son Deacon, nearly 10 – in Brentwood, Calif. on Sunday (August 25).

The kids’ mother is Ryan’s ex-wife, Reese Witherspoon, whom we just spotted with her new son Tennessee.

“My thoughts prayers go out to all those affected by a new actor playing a superhero and the rest of us who have to read the tweets about it,” Ryan tweeted on the news that Ben Affleck will be Batman.

He added: “Actor guys play pretend guys all the time… Hang in there nerds. #ItGetsBetter.”

And on Monday, he wrote, “I have no desire to be who you think I should and neither do I care to “compete” conventionally. Success is subjective & mutable.”

Ryan is also dad to 2-year-old daughter Kailani with ex-girlfriend Alexis Knapp.

Filed under: Ava Phillippe,Deacon Phillippe,Ryan Phillippe

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. HDP

This family is sickeningly beautiful! With parents like Reese and Ryan, those two kids stood no chance of being anything less than breathtaking!

2. SiervaMaria

Won’t call them breathtaking but will say they are very attractive. Ryan just doesn’t age at all. He looks like their big brother and not there dad lol. Btw, his “guns” are a bit breathtaking now that I think about “them.” lol.

3. Joey

I agree, he does not look like their father; he looks too young. At first I thought Ava was a girlfriend of his LOL

4. Missy

Ava has the most gorgeous hair.

5. SMH

Sometimes I think Ava is a spitting image of her dad but here I don’t know I think she is Reese’ mini me! So beautiful. And I agree Ryan is so majorly good looking even after all these years! lol

6. SMH

btw I just love that Ava is always age appropriately dressed too. I always love her look.

7. Kay

Wow these kids have really grown up. . Both Ava and Deacon are attractive. Either Ava is getting fairly tall or Ryan isn’t quite as tall as I thought. But a beautiful family nonetheless.

8. Anon

jesus christ Ava is almost taller than her dad! Good looking bunch

His daughter is closer in age to his girlfriend than he is.