Beyoncé & Blue Spend Time In Spain

Beyonce & Blue Ivy Board A Yacht In Ibiza

Pop superstar Beyoncé was spotted with daughter Blue Ivy, 19 months, in Ibiza, Spain on Monday (September 2). Sporting killer heels and short shorts, the Bootylicious singer, 31, toted her tot as they boarded a luxury yacht.

On Saturday, the pop superstar performed at the 2013 ‘Made in America’ festival at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

The Grammy Award-winning singer closed the first day of her husband Jay-Z‘s second annual music festival with a 90-minute set that featured hits like Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) and Crazy In Love.

Her sister, Solange, who was part of the festival lineup Sunday, performed after an after-party at the Theater of Living Arts.

Filed under: Beyonce,Blue Ivy Carter

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

Lil Miss Blue is still a darling little thing, BUT she is starting to look TOO MUCH like her father! Sadly his features DO NOT suite a female face. I sure hope that Beyoncé’s beauty can/will take over and dominate someday. For her sake, because men/boys can be VERY cruel to women/girls who aren’t very attractive. It was that way with me when I was younger….. so I know of which I speak. However, all that money can buy her any cosmetic procedures she wants. But for now, she’s still a little living doll.

2. Gemi

I like the little romper Blue is wearing, although I’m sure I could never afford it. Anyone know where to get one similar?

I’m sorry but the older she gets the uglier she gets. She looks too much like her father which is not a good thing. Beauty and the beast made a beast.

4. Tiffany

Normally I wouldn’t say anything….but Bey all I’m asking for is a comb & brush and four pig tails. Good grief!

5. Anon

Shocked they actually allowed any photos of her face, I’m surprised they haven’t legally forced any and all websites to remove photos of their precious Blue Ivy since they seems so hell bent on not letting anyone know what she looks like.

6. Bonnie

Aw you guys are really mean! I think she’s an adorable little girl. I really don’t think all kids are cute, but this one is, I’m sorry. And she’s clearly making a funny face in that picture to boot.

• Angel

Mean because I think she’s ugly? So if you don’t think every kid is cute, you’re mean. Okay, got it. *eye roll* You think big lips, nappy headed hair all over her head is cute, you got issues.

7. Grandma of Four

AHHHHH!!! The little gal is just frowning! I bet if that was a big smile everyone would be cooing right and left! Let’s play nice! :~ )

8. SMH

Blue looks just like her daddy! She def would of been better off with mommy’s looks but hey things can change! Agree though do something w/ that baby’s hair!

9. Angel

Ew Blue is ugly. She looks just like Jay Z

10. Isabella

vile nasty thing to say about a child.