Report: Gwen Stefani Is Pregnant

Gwen Stefani & Family Step Out In London

According to In Touch, rockstar couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are expecting baby No. 3!

An insider close to the Hollaback Girl singer, 43, reveals, “She and Gavin couldn’t be happier” about the exciting news.

“She’s just trying to focus on resting right now,” adds the source. “She wants to make sure that all is well with the baby.”

When chatting about a third child in the past, the Spiderwebs singer didn’t ruled out trying for a girl.

“I don’t know. Having children is the hardest thing I’ve ever done,” Gwen said. “No one could have prepared me for how awesome it is and how hard. And having two boys – there’s a lot of energy. I mean, it does seem weird that I don’t have a girl, but I feel like I’m running out of time. I also don’t want to spread myself so thin that I can’t even be good for them… Poor Zuma, he’d be the middle guy.”

Filed under: Featured,Gwen Stefani

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. klutzy_girl

I’m reluctant to believe it because this is from InTouch, but she has been looking pregnant lately. However, she was also photographed in a bikini and didn’t look pregnant, so I’m not sure.

Where do you get she been looking pregnant lately?

The bikini photos prove she not pregnant so how are you not sure?

Anyway I believe this when its confirmed.

• klutzy_girl

Same. I’m not believing anything unless PEOPLE, US, or Gwen herself confirms this.

There were quite a few photos where she looked pregnant, but the bikini photos seemed to disprove it.

Your posting this from InTouch really. InTouch also said that she and Gavin were getting a divorce and look they are still married.

Wow thats totally unexpected. I won’t believe it until its confirmed from someone a little more reliable but big congratulations if its true!

4. anonymous

I don’t believe this for a minute judging by all the other bogus pregnancy rumors about other celebrities out there. And no one else should either until it’s confirmed by the people in question.

5. anonymous

She probably had a fluffy top on one day so now she’s “pregnant.”

If she is pregnant, that’s great news. She mentioned she really wanted a daughter so let’s see what happens….

7. anon

Ha I thought she was! There are a few pics of her in a black tank top and a small bump is visible. Let’s just wait for her confirmation to be sure.

8. Someone

Ah I hope so!!! LOVE this family!

9. HDP

I just hope she is because I always love to hear a new and interesting celebrity baby name – and with kids already called Kingston and Zuma, I’d love to see what she’d call a girl….

But seriously, congrats to them if they are, they’re a cute couple – but let them break the news themselves!!!

10. your mom

Yikes! She’s 43. Hope all is well.

11. Kimp

Take the hassle out of potty training, it can be done, there is an easier way to do it check out this link http://a2288837v4rmhkdmw4zltsat7n.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=POTTYTRAIN101

12. Marilyn

A lot of websites are reporting it so maybe it’s true, but they all say “reportedly”. She is wearing loose-fitting tops though.

13. sierra

I’m not inclined to believe this, based on an interview she gave where she said zuma wanted another sibling but she said something about how it wasn’t in the cards for her. Could be true, but we will see

14. klutzy_girl

And US (along with E!Online) has confirmed! Just waiting for the PEOPLE confirmation, but this is definitely true.

Not a big fan of her or anything, but I can’t wait to find out the third crazy baby name they pick.

15. SAMI

I bet this baby will be a girl. Too bad Zuma is 5.

Why is it too bad that Zuma is 5? Is it because there will be an age difference? There are 6 years between me and my sister and we didn’t have any issues, we have a wonderful relationship.