Reese Witherspoon’s Beautiful Brood

Reese Witherspoon, Ava and Tennessee grab lunch together - Part 2

Built in babysitter!

Reese Witherspoon proudly walked beside her oldest and her youngest in Brentwood, Calif. on Saturday (September 7). Her stunning daughter Ava, who turns 14 on Monday, toted her sweet son Tennessee, 11 months, as they stopped by the Brentwood Country Mart.

And on Labor Day (September 2), Reese was seen with husband Jim Toth and her 9-year-old son Deacon. The trio stepped out for some quick groceries in Santa Monica.

Reese co-parents her older kids with ex-husband, fellow actor Ryan Phillippe.

Watch for the actress, 37, to hit the big screen in her upcoming films: The Good Lie and Inherent Vice.

Filed under: Ava Phillippe,Reese Witherspoon,Tennessee Toth

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. KylieZ

just thinking that two months ago Ava was one inch smaller than Reese, and now she is one inch taller than her! #growingupfast #omg (but only 5’2″ actually)

2. SiervaMaria

In these photos I have say Ava is gorgeous. I haven’t always thought that. I did always believe she and her brother(s) were attractive kids but in this pic set? She’s a knockout.

3. Peter

That fake smug smile is getting on my nerves. People like Witherspoon thinks that they can disrespect the police because of their status and is fine with their spouse drunk driving. This will never go away.

4. Missy

I love the way she dresses her kids, they always look great.
    Ava turned into a really beautiful young woman.
    Baby Tennessee looks so much like his father!

• Kathy

I will say Reese makes beautiful children. Ava, Deacon and Tennessee are among the most beautiful children in Hollywood. Also whoever she hired as her stylist is worth every penny. Reese always looks nice and really pulled together.

5. Natalie

Ava’s a beautiful girl.

6. Bloost

“Do you know my name?” Let’s see: Smug? Entitled? Rude?

7. Lulu

They are such a beautiful family.
    Tennessee is so adorable. I love the photos of Ava holding him.

8. Ali-Spain

Ava has been always pretty, but now she is gorgeous! she has his dad eyes.
    Super cute trio!

9. your mom

Love Ava’s outfit!

10. Meliss

Beautiful Ava! Makes me wonder what I’ll do when my Vivienne is taller I. Thank God I have at least a decade before that happens. From what I can tell, Reese has done a great job with her kids. Adorable and always age-appropriate.

11. coco

Cute family and gorgeous girl. Ava’s looking more and more like her dad, while earlier she was only Reese.
    Just saying, if Lily Depp was wearing that outfit everybody would have screamed at her!

12. SMH

Ava is beautiful. And Tennessee is a cutie pie! I think she dresses appropriately for 14 and remember you buy what is SOLD in stores. Most of the time it’s shorts that are too short!