Johnathon Schaech & Wife Welcome First Child: Camden Quinn

CW, CBS And Showtime 2013 Summer TCA in LA

Congratulations are in order for Johnathon Schaech and Julie Solomon.

The Ray Donovan actor, 44, and new wife, 29, welcomed their first child, a son named Camden Quinn Schaech, on Thursday, September 12, Us Weekly reports.

Baby Camden was born in Los Angeles at 2:50 a.m. his rep confirms. He weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and measured 19 inches in length.

Coincidentally, the new dad’s character on Ray Donovan, Sean Walker, also has a newborn baby. “I get such a kick out of the uniqueness of him having a baby and me having a baby,” he said recently. “Liev [Schreiber] actually had to teach me how to hold the head of the baby.”

He added: “In the second episode, I carry the baby over to Liev and tell him to smell her head. The line was, ‘Smell her hair,’ but she didn’t have any hair, so I was trying to make Liev laugh. He came to me after the first take and said I should support the baby at the back of the neck, so the head doesn’t move so much.”

This is the first child for the couple, who were wed in a secret ceremony this summer. He was previously married to actress Christina Applegate, and to country singer Jana Kramer.

Filed under: Births,Johnathon Schaech

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. arabella

celebrities reuse the same name over and over first it was Ava and Max. Now its Harper and Camden. I cant even count how many Camden and Harper were born lately.

• anonymous

Thats what is known as a “trend” and it isn’t just in the celebrity world.

• anonymous

Yeah, everyone does it, not just celebrities. They think “I don’t know any Camdens, so it can’t be too popular”. That’s because you don’t know that many infants/toddlers. But most people don’t mind if it’s common, if they like it they should use it.

2. Joey

I totally agree with your comment.

3. anonymous

Copy cats!

4. paige

i was just going to say the samething !!!! Camden has been used up and also harper and thats coming from a mom ho named her child Camden 10 years ago …

I don’t know a single “Camden” or “Harper” in real life. I do know that a few celebrities have used these names in the past few years, but I don’t think either name is close to being “used up”. Ridiculous.

• paige

are u kidding me ? UR ridiculous… I am a mother to a son named camden Thanks .. i named him 10 years ago he has only 3 in his whole school him and 2 other boys . Since than i had 2 co workers name their kids camden ,one had a boy and one had a girl Cammy … maybe beacuse u are living under a rock somewhere u have not heard of the name in “REAL LIFE “..Nick Lachey baby boy Camden .. Kristin Cavallari lil boy Camden . now Johnathon scaech.. i know i heard of more cams .tiffani thiessen lil girl Harper …victoria beckham baby girl Harper …Neil Patrick Harris lil baby Harper …Bill Hader has a baby girl Harper ….

5. Robin

I’m just here to say that Liev schrieber is dreamy.

6. Angel Eyes

I did think of Nick Lachey when I heard the name, but just because it’s the same name doesn’t mean they copied. Maybe they just, I dunno, liked it?