Katherine Heigl’s “Lil’ Ladies”

Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 9.56.24 AM

Proud mom-of-two Katherine Heigl shared a sweet snapshot via Instagram. “Me and my lil’ ladies before bed time…oh and my little dog Gertrude!” she captioned the image with her daughters Naleigh, 4, and Adalaide, 1.

The family photo was posted just days before some shocking allegations against the Grey’s Anatomy star, stating she’s not exactly a joy to work with.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, one source who worked with the star on the 2010 film Life As We Know It described “desperately difficult situations” with Katherine on set. “She can cost you time every single day of shooting,” the source says of the 34-year-old actress, who was paid $12 million for the film. “Wardrobe issues, not getting out of the trailer, questioning the script every single day.”

Meanwhile, the film’s director Greg Berlanti disagrees, telling THR, “I would work with her again in a heartbeat.”

Adding fuel to the fire, the source claims that her mother and manager Nancy Heigl –  who has worked closely with her daughter since her days as a child model – is part of the problem.

“I have never experienced anything like Nancy Heigl,” says the source. “It’s about the mouth. ‘F— you. You are a f—ing liar.’ Whatever you’d say, you were an idiot. The call would be, ‘This is the worst craft service we’ve ever had! There’s nothing to eat! This is the worst wardrobe!’ You knew that every day, you were going to get slammed. The frustrating part is [Heigl] is incredibly talented and smart.”

Another source says the pair made similarly outrageous requests on the set of 27 Dresses. “There were movie-star demands — big rooms, the mother there, all the stuff . . . It was just a sense of entitlement,” the insider claims. “The biggest stars don’t do that kind of thing.”

What do you think of these allegations?

Filed under: Adalaide Kelley,Instagram,Katherine Heigl,Naleigh Kelley

Photo credit: Instagram

1. Sherry

Beautiful!! Wonderful!!

2. zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

I love it!

3. arabella

is Adelaide a mixed baby or black

• LaKesha

Does it matter?

• SiervaMaria

Yes, I believe she is. There is not one thing wrong with your question and I know you didn’t ask it out of any other reason than curiosity.

There’s nothing wrong with asking about the ethnicity of a complete stranger’s baby?

Yeah, you and I are going to have to disagree there.

• LaKesha

SiervaMaria, have you ever had a perfect stranger ask such a personal question about one of your children? If you had, you would know that the question is completely out of line. Why would this stranger need to know about someone else’s child’s racial makeup? Absolutely none of her business!

• Lexy

My son is mixed and I will not answer that question, He is half Cuban and black and has green to hazel eyes and I am with you Lakesha I dare someone to ask that question now once he gets older then I will answer it, But I let his father deal with that not me.

4. arabella

omg its a simple question.why its every time someone mention black people you always have to add your comment lakesha.

5. klutzy_girl

Whatever, I love Katie. Don’t care that she (or Reese Witherspoon)’s a bitch, tbh. Although I hope this behavior does stop.

The kids are adorable!

6. Isabella

Adalaide is a cute little African American child.

7. Lexy

You guys will feel really stupid when you find out that she is not African American, I am with you Lakesha……..Does it really matter??? Because even white babies are tanned these days. Check out Pala Patton son a cutie but looks more white to me with bond hair and his mom is African American from the south!!! How you doing!!!!! LOL……:)

8. sarah

Paula Patton is from Los Angeles, California, not The South!
    And it is very rude to ask someone the ethnicity of their child. However, since this is a blog, I don’t think it matters. I’m sure the child is either Black or Hispanic.I am a Black woman married to a white man in the south. And if anyone asks me this question, I will most certainly blow a gasket! However, it doesn’t matter because they are of the HUMAN race!!!

9. Pingback: Katherine Heigl & Naleigh: Jetsetting Duo