Gwen Stefani’s Pregnancy Confirmed By Eve

Gwen Stefani and her tiny baby bump check up with their doctor

Rumorville states that Gwen Stefani is expecting her third child with husband Gavin Rossdale, although her rep remains mum on the speculation.

But during an interview with Music Geeks, singer Eve accidentally gave the unofficial confirmation, calling Gwen “preggers.”

When asked about an upcoming performance in New York, the interviewer asked whether the star’s Let Me Blow Ya Mind collaborator, Gwen, will be making an appearance. Eve replied, “Well she’s preggers! She’s chilling…”

On Wednesday, news broke that the No Doubt frontwoman, 43, is pregnant.

“She and Gavin couldn’t be happier,” a source said. “She’s just trying to focus on resting right now. She wants to make sure that all is well with the baby.”

The rockstar couple are already parents to sons Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.

Watch Eve accidentally spill the beans in the video below:

Filed under: Eve,Featured,Gwen Stefani

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. klutzy_girl

Ugh, I hate the word “preggers” (it’s right up there with hubby and tummy) so much.

Anyway, pretty sure Eve knows more than the tabloids so she’s pregnant for sure.

Congratulations to them and hope everything goes well!

2. jool

How can you accidentally tell that? She had to know that gwen Stefani didn;t anounce it yet… That’s kind of rude

• SiervaMaria

Well, I’m not gonna be too harsh on her because I know they are friends and I know that it probably was an accident. Remember (or not) when Jack Black slipped up about Angelina Jolie having twins? I felt SO bad for him because it was an innocent oops moment. If anything, I think it shows a welcoming lack of pretense. I just don’t think it was a deliberate faux pas and I’m willing to believe Gwen isn’t going to slap her silly before banning Eve from her world.

3. Courtney

has it ever occurred to either one of you that celebs don’t get to have much of a private life and that Gwen hasn’t announced her pregnancy yet because she had a miscarriage 2 years ago and is skittish to say anything publicly

4. Robin

Face palm

5. Albus

I agree with Jool, how can you accidentally say something?? You don’t speak by ‘accident’, this was totally meant to say from beginning to end of the word. I see absolutely no accident in what she said.

6. Barbara

I am happy for them if true…can we also get rid of the term “baby daddy” & “baby mama” too. PLEASE…

7. Mary

I am happy Gwen is pregnant, I hope she gets the baby girl she wants, but either way just a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. Sucks that Eve accidentally said this, but Eve is a nice person and I am sure she feels just horrible about saying it, but those two are friends for a long time and Gwen doesnt seem to be a person who would be too upset about it.