Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green Expecting A Boy

70th Annual Golden Globe Awards [NO Germany, Austria]

Megan Fox and husband Brian Austin Green are expecting another boy! In Touch Weekly reveals the couple – who already have 1-year-old Noah – “found out earlier this month.”

A friend of the couple tells the magazine, “They’re both really excited!”

In January the actress said they were already thinking about another baby – stating, “I want more kids, I’m so tired, I don’t know if my body could do it right now, but if it happens, it happens. He wants a little a girl.”

Brian had added, “That’s what I want, a little girl, I have two boys.”

The actor also has 11-year-old son Kassius from his previous relationship with Vanessa Marcil. Congrats you two!

Filed under: Brian Austin-Green,Expecting,Megan Fox

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Joey

It seem Brian only makes boys! Just kidding. Congrats.

2. Heather

Yay! How cute they will be so close in age!

3. Someone

My two boys are very close in age, one week shy of 18 mints apart…it’s definitely tough and quite a juggle at times but so worth it, its awesome to see them grow and play together

4. Courtney

if that’s true than she’s at least 17 weeks. @someone you meant to say months not minths and plenty of celebs have children close in age Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s two older daughters are 15 months and one week apart while their youngest is 3 years 3 months and 23 days younger than their middle one because she was born nearly 8 weeks early when Faith’s placenta failed and she lost her amniotic fluid. Audrey was so fragile that her parents weren’t allowed to hold her for the first 72hrs of her life and had to wear latex gloves to touch her

• Someone

Um ok, thanks for the spelling correction *eye roll*. I didn’t say I was the only person in the world with children close in age, just giving my two cents on the topic. Thanks for the random Faith Hill info too lol

• jool

Someone, meet Courtney. You’ll get use to her, and after some time, you might even miss her famous Paul Newman/that celebrity from 50 years ago did it too when she doesn’t post for some weeks.

5. Claire

Wouldnt you want to have friends who blabber all your private news to the press… :o)

6. Hope

Looks like Brian doesn’t seem to have a female sperm in his body he only has male sperm. No wonder he keeps making boys! Congrats to Megan & Brian on your upcoming arrival!!!