Kourtney Kardashian & Kids: Play Pals

Kourtney Kardashian has a Sunday Funday with Mason and Penelope

Kourtney Kardashian brought Mason, 3, and Penelope, 14 months, to a birthday party at Play Source in Los Angeles, Calif. on Sunday (September 15). They also went to the Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway premiere at The Grove that day.

Speaking to People at the event – she described how her children are reacting to Kim Kardashian’s daughter North.

“Whenever [Penelope] sees [North] — the second she walks into the room, Penelope gets so excited. We never really had cousins that were close in age.”

However Mason is still adjusting.

“He gets a little jealous because he and Kim were so close. He doesn’t understand because he’s not the big center of attention,” Kourtney said. “I don’t think [Kim] knows what to do; she’s just like, ‘You don’t like me anymore?’ She feels like he … is getting older and changing, and I think she gets confused and doesn’t know how to handle it.  He’s like, ’Why don’t you like me anymore?’ ’cause he sees her with the baby.”

Kourtney also shared she gives her son lots of attention stating, “I give him so much attention, and he gets so much attention from everyone else that I’m like I don’t even know.”

Filed under: Kourtney Kardashian,Mason Dash Disick,Penelope Disick

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

Penelope has got to be one of the most unfortunate looking kids ever. And Mason is no better. They didn’t make cute kids at all.

2. Joey

I agree, they are not cute.

3. Heather

The kids are sweet.

4. Anyone

Kourtney has the shortest legs!

5. Marie

It is pretty amazing reading the comments on this US site which are always negative and pretty hateful with regard to Kourtney’s children. Reading comments from the Daily Mail with people who are not from the US, they are more uplifting and realize how cute the baby is as opposed to tearing down an innocent baby. We really are living up to the bad reputation we have all over the world.

The Daily Mail is an EXTREMELY BIASED publication, and it is SHAMELESSLY ANTI-AMERICAN. You need to only view the site once to notice its typical NEGATIVE U.S. storylines to see exactly what I’m referring to. I personally don’t read comments there about the Kardashians , but other American celebs are BASHED ad nauseam. And it routinely paints President Obama as a fait worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Mugabi, Henry VIII, etc.! And did I mention that its also racially biased too boot? Take a gander at how many (always) negative articles about black people that show up daily. And they never cease to ignore POSITIVE stories about Americans and black people.

And if you comment on the publications bias, or have a differing opinion on the publications OBVIOUS conservative/Republican/R. Murdoch/anti-American spin, your comments are NEVER published. No matter how many time you try to repost. And all of the ridiculous comments about Americans being fat are laughable. Yes, many of us ARE over weight (we have way too many good to you, not good for you food choices), but so are many, many Britons. Mexico has the HIGHEST OBESITY rates in the world, the U.S. is second, and the UK is the third fattest nation on earth. And that’s pretty bad for the UK when you compare you population against ours and Mexico. Canada is the fourth fattest.

I’ll probably get skewered for my statements, don’t just listen to me, check out the UK Daily Mail site and take a gander at ALL of the horrid comments about Americans on there. The same goes for Canadian sites. I’ve visited and lived in London and Toronto, and know of what I speak. Britons aren’t as bad as Canadians because they don’t have the raging inferiority complex that the Canadians do, due England’s culture and rich history. And Canada’s lack of both. BUT, in my opinion, BOTH nations are fascinated with America/Americans, and I’d journey to say the Canadians are O B S E S S E D with Americans!!!!

I’d live again in England in a heart beat, but I’ll likely never even visit Canada again (and I have a Canadian spouse) because of their nauseating obsession, their inability to NOT compare themselves with the U.S., their overtly anti-Americanism, really BAD food, EXPENSIVE EVERYTHING, horrible weather, complete and total lack of any recognizable Canadian culture, it’s extremely boring there, and I HATED loosing nearly an entre day trying to cross the border back into my native U.S., due to Canadians and there DESPERATE desire to cross-border shop for MUCH, MUCH cheaper goods, MUCH, MUCH better selection, and WWAAYY BETTER service than you can get in Canada and (gasp) for faster, better health care services. But on the flip side….. Canada IS a VERY BEAUTFUL country. And if you doubt what I’ve said, check out YouTube for COUNTLESS videos on Canadians opinions of Americans. Then you’ll see where I’m coming from.

• NYCMommy

Marie-For your guidance many peopel commenting on this site are European it is the WWW after all…. Additionally people commenting on Daily Mail site are not all Europeans many Americans read and comment on Daily Mail each day.

I personally think Kourtne’s children are very cute and seem happy and well loved. what more is needed.

@Kim – are you Kim Kardarshian that you’re defending these kids? LOL Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If it doesn’t match yours,, it doens’t mean it’s wrong.

7. missme?

I got a headache from just looking at that monstrosity of a comment. all I have to say is… bwahahah, them babies are ugly as sin!

8. AnonyMUSS

I think what Kourtney should do is have another illegitimate kid. This family is good for doing that.

9. missme?

wow my comments get axed all the time for saying the truth that these kids are ugly as sin and then look at the crap that is allowed to stay!

10. missme?