Brandi Glanville: LeAnn Rimes Has Caused “Worst Pain”

LeAnn And Eddie Cheering Jake On At His Soccer Game

During a Friday episode of Bethenny, reality star Brandi Glanville tells Bethenny Frankel about her divorce from Eddie Cibrian and his new wife LeAnn Rimes.

Seeing her sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, interact with their stepmother via social media has been difficult for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star. “It’s the worst pain you could ever imagine,” the Drinking and Tweeting author admitted. “You think your heart is broken after you get a divorce? Wait until there is a girl tweeting pictures of, ‘Oh, look at my family.’ You have no idea.”

“I feel like she almost does it to antagonize me, but at this point I’ve accepted it,” Glanville shared. “It took me awhile, but Xanax was my friend when that started happening. I was like, ‘You can have the man, but those are my babies.’”

In 2009, Glanville and Cibrian, both 40, broke up after the actor and his Northern Lights costar Rimes (who was also married at the time) were having an affair.

In the years that followed, Glanville and Rimes, 31, engaged in numerous Twitter wars. But through it all, Glanville says there is a silver lining.

“You know, I think he’s actually become a much better father through divorce,” she said. “Because when we were together, he wasn’t home a lot, he didn’t spend a ton of time with the kids, and now he’s really present. That’s the one positive I take away from it because the rest freaking sucks.”

Filed under: Brandi Glanville,LeAnn Rimes

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Ali

At some point. Brandi will have to put her ego aside and say “You know what? Another parental figure who loves them is a good thing.” LeAnn is Not replacing her as Mom. Her boys know who their real mother is. I know it hurts her but at least LeAnn isn’t an “evil” stepmother. It’s clear that she cares about them. Could she be a bit more sensitive to Brandi’s feelings? Yes. But I say that the more love a child receives, the better.

2. Bella

Mason is 10, and Jake is 6 now, do the math

3. anonymous

I doubt her marriage was very good if he could be lured away so easily. The fact is if it hadn’t been LeAnn, it would have been someone else. It’s time she started looking to the future with a more positive outlook, not dwelling on the past. What’s done is done. It’s time to get a grip and move on.

4. SiervaMaria

I have honestly never seen any of the HW’s show’s and I’m only familiar with these people because they’re staples in the celeb news. Anyway, what I take away from it all is, the ex wife AND the public seem to have conveniently absolved the ex husband of any wrong. It’s women who I read mostly ready to tear Leeann Rhimes a new one. It’s Brandi Glanville who can’t seem to speak without going back to the “Leeann Rhimes has ruined my life” well. I have no dog in this fight of course but I can’t help but believe that BG is making sure her pain continues to pay dividends and since her fame seems to be tied tighter than tight to her replacement, I don’t expect this will ever end.

5. Sophia

It’s such a shame that this family’s dramas are playing out in the public eye. Growing up I had a very similar situation but I can only imagine how much worse it would’ve been had it’ve been made into gossip and constantly tweeted about and played out over social media. Poor little boys in the middle of it.

6. Reni

Leann Rimes sucks ass!!

7. Nita

I understand her so well…To be left is painful, to be left for someone else is just excruciating, and then your kids spend time with “the other girl” who claims it’s HER family? How do you recover from this? LeAnn RImes is a bi***.

8. Gemi

Yeah, because the ex husband is so innocent in all of this.

Why do the women go and dig on the new wife/girlfriend. It’s your ex who broke the commitment, not her.