Brandi Glanville Is A Soccer Mom

LeAnn & Eddie Watching Mason's Soccer Game

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville was all smiles with sons Mason, 10, and Jake, 5, at Mason’s soccer game in Canoga Park, Calif. on Saturday (September 28). The boys’ father, actor Eddie Cibrian, and his wife, country star LeAnn Rimes, were also watching from the sidelines.

“It’s the worst pain you could ever imagine,” Glanville recently said of seeing her sons interact with Rimes via social media. “You think your heart is broken after you get a divorce? Wait until there is a girl tweeting pictures of, ‘Oh, look at my family.’ You have no idea.”

“I feel like she almost does it to antagonize me, but at this point I’ve accepted it,” Glanville shared. “It took me awhile, but Xanax was my friend when that started happening. I was like, ‘You can have the man, but those are my babies.’”

But through it all, Glanville says there is a silver lining.

“You know, I think he’s actually become a much better father through divorce,” she said of Cibrian. “Because when we were together, he wasn’t home a lot, he didn’t spend a ton of time with the kids, and now he’s really present. That’s the one positive I take away from it because the rest freaking sucks.”

Filed under: Brandi Glanville,Eddie Cibrian,LeAnn Rimes

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. Anabelle

Would she rather her kids stepmom be an evil Disney-type who locks the kids away when they visit, makes them clean the fire place and only feeds them leftovers?

• Rose

Those aren’t the only two options. A person can be a loving stepmom who treats her stepchildren and still behave with respect towards the childrens’ mother.

• SiervaMaria

The mom can do the same in kind. From what I’ve read and heard of Brandi Granville, she gives as good as she states she receives from Leeann. Both of them need to check it at the door as far as I’m concerned.

• Noone

Sure. What a shame LeAnn never got that memo.

I really can’t decide who is more desperate and insecure, Brandi or LeAnn. Toss up.

• christine

Totally agree! I also can’t decide who dresses more trashy.

The ironic thing is that it seems like Brandi is trying so, so hard to appear as young, skinny, and “cool” as LeAnn. In reality, if she just got a make-over and started dressing classier, maybe more her age, she would probably shine. It’s like she feels that she needs to out do LeAnn in her own trashy style, even though LeAnn always looks terrible.

Similarly, either one of them could seize the opportunity to opt-out of the twitter cat fight and get over it, and that person would come out looking like the better woman.

The problem isn’t that Brandi doesn’t dress her “age”, whatever that means. The problem is that she dresses like a stripper, behaves like a stripper, talks like a stripper.

• laura

I agree, they both are insecure and problematic and if I were Brandi I would certainly keep my personal stuff to myself, but I would like to spend a good word for her. She’s been cheated on and left by her husband for a 10 years younger version of herself (because that’s what Leann is), just at the time when you can see on a woman’s body that she’s starting to age. I mean, that must have been heartbreaking, humiliating and mortifying, so I can totally forgive her for losing her stability and for acting out. We can’t understand what she must have been going through, especially being in the public eye. Again, if I were her i would keep these things to myself, but I can totally sympathize with her struggles.

• D

Brandi was a model and has the body for wearing skimpy clothes, definitely not my style but each to their own. She’s always said she tries to wear as little clothes as possible as she feels more comfortable that way. Plus it looked hot at the soccer game, the boys are both dripping with sweat.
      Where as LeAnn seems to be all SWF on Brandi, as soon as you’ve seen Brandi in an outfit, LeAnn is seen in same or similar few days later…

3. Nina D.

Wow! She’s actually spending time with them, instead of complaining to every media outlet who will listen about how LeAnn Rimes stole them away.

4. Alyson

Wow…I actually thought that was LeAnn until I read the comments. Lol whoops!

This may be a dumb question but can’t she file a court order that would prevent LeAnn from talking/posting photos of the children for the sake of their privacy? Maybe not but was just wondering

• Rain

Yes she could but she rather complain about it to the media for attention.

All 3 of these people need to grow up and step away from the media.

• Rain

Yes she can but she rather complain about it for media attention.

All 3 of these people need to grow up and stay away from media outlets.

Sure you can! But then she’d have nothing to complain about, and make no mistake, THAT is her goal.

5. Elle

It is nice to see her walking and not drunk and holding onto someone so she doesn’t fall over with her dress riding up.

I see the Brandibot arrived and reported all of the comments that she didn’t approve of. Weirdo.

• Rain

If this is true what a loser she. She and her fans are always complaining that LeAnn dose this yet she dose the same thing, both of these people are pathetic and need to grow the h*ll up.

Exactly!

I never see the negative comments about LeAnn get removed on this site which means LeAnn and her fans aren’t on here removing comments and harassing people, only the Brandinuts are doing that. I think LeAnn and Brandi are both insecure losers but after dealing with the Brandi’s zealots I’d have to say they have proven themselves as the worst!

Brandi Glannville had 9 comments removed from this thread. LOL!! What a loser.

9. Tiffany

Jesus, who cares about these 2 morons. Let’s be more concerned with that picture of him tossing that kid in the air. That is frightening.

10. Noone

LeAnn is awful and if I had to deal with her talking about my kids the way she does Brandi, I’d probably be banged up in a federal prison for a grisly murder.

That said, she’s well shot of Eddie and she should just wash her hands and close her mouth, count herself lucky.