Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Romantic Getaway

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West arrive for a meeting before departing to London **USA ONLY**

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were all smiles in Paris, France on Saturday (September 28). The lovebirds were seen arriving for a meeting on Avenue Montaigne before heading to Gare Du Nord Station to catch a train to London.

In town for Paris Fashion Week, the new parents are overseas without their 3-month-old daughter North.

According to Us, the first-time mom was “sad” to leave North “Nori” West at home in Los Angeles.

“Kim was sad to say goodbye,” a source says. “This is the first time she’s been away from the baby.”

Meanwhile, Nori’s papa is making headlines these days.

After Jimmy Kimmel aired a parody of Kanye’s BBC Radio 1 interview with Zane Lowe, in which he called himself the “No. 1 rock star on the planet,” the new dad fired back via social media.

“JIMMY KIMMEL IS OUT OF LINE TO TRY AND SPOOF IN ANY WAY THE FIRST PIECE OF HONEST MEDIA IN YEARS,” Kanye tweeted. “JIMMY KIMMEL, I DON’T TAKE IT AS A JOKE…YOU DON’T HAVE SCUM BAGS HOPPING OVER FENCES TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR DAUGHTER.”

He continued: “JIMMY KIMMEL, PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES…OH NO, THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P—Y IN YOUR LIFE. YOU CAN’T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY…IS THAT FUNNY?…OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???”

“SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU F–KING BEN AFFLECK…I LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW ME, I WENT TO YOUR FAMILY’S WEDDING. WHO YOU MADE IT CLEAR TO ME WASN’T YOUR FAMILY WHEN I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH YOU 5 MINUTES AGO, YOU MANIPULATIVE MEDIA MUTHERF–KER,” he ranted.

He continued: “SARAH SILVERMAN IS A THOUSAND TIMES FUNNIER THAN YOU AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!!!”

In response, Jimmy tweeted: “Apparently @KanyeWest is VERY VERY ANGRY with me…I’ll tell you the whole story tonight on the show — this is not a prank, I promise (unless it’s being played on me).”

Later, in his opening on Jimmy Kimmel Live, he said: “Quick question: Did anyone else get a very angry phone call from Kanye West about an hour and a half ago? Just me? Okay, I didn’t know if he was mad at all of us.”

Filed under: Kanye West,Kim Kardashian

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Jessica

Wow, left her 3 month old in another country so she can attend a fashion show?!
    How sad. This lady needs to get her priorities in order. While yes mama needs a night out, I think no mother should spend days especially in a other country without her little tiny baby! Mine is 15 months and I’ve never even left her over night or for more than a few hours.

Well Kanye sure knows how to take a joke. Geez.

I love Jimmy’s simple, level-headed response. :)

3. Courtney

@Jessica has it ever occurred to you that a premature baby like north can’t travel long distances because they’re more susceptible to infections. parents leave their infants with family when they travel when I was about the same age my parents left me with my maternal grandmother for a week and went to Florida. Kim was never going to be a hands on mother like her sister KOURTNEY is

• SiervaMaria

Florida is how many miles away from were they left you? 5600 hundred miles? That’s how far L.A is from Paris; 5600 miles. Why are you making excuses for these adults as if their needs trump the child’s? If anything, a child with assumed medical issues is a child I really wouldn’t be leaving behind anyway!

4. theoriginal bubbles

bwahaha, in the firm picture she looks like she has horns!

5. DanSy

Interesting…

Why are these two idiots on CBS? This site is supposed to be of celebrity babies not Kim showing off her fake dye job. SMH.

7. SiervaMaria

Can only speak for myself when I say I’d rather never see Paris than leave my three month old “deliberately” 5600 miles behind. Sorry, but I don’t get that. These aren’t financially challenged people separately let alone as a couple. They can afford the best care money can buy to take care of their child while their romp through the city on their “romantic getaway.” Ok, I guess I am judging them. Sorry, but it blows my mind to smithereens.

My goodness, someone sure can’t take a joke.

9. Sophia

Maybe time for some new jeans Kanye.

10. Kristine

She looks very happy these days

11. AvaElizabeth

with the blond hair she looks a little bit like beyonce

12. Pingback: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Make Nice With Jimmy Kimmel