Owen Wilson & Caroline Lindqvist Expecting Baby

Owen Wilson and girlfriend Jade Duell welcomed a baby boy - Robert Ford Wilson, Friday January 14th.

Congratulations are in order for Owen Wilson and Caroline Lindqvist.

The Wedding Crashers star, 44, and the personal trainer, 41, are expecting a baby together, Us Weekly reports.

Lindqvist is currently in the process of divorcing her plastic surgeon husband. The expectant parents — who reportedly met several years ago when he hired her to be his trainer — are not a couple. However, the source says Wilson has made it clear that he’ll be there for her and their baby.

“Owen is very involved with the pregnancy,” the insider explains. “He isn’t in a relationship with Caroline, nor do they plan to be in one, but he is very supportive of everything. They see each other and talk often about what they want for the child. Owen is very open-minded about everything and has told Caroline he will do whatever he can.”

The Zoolander star is already dad to son Robert, 2, with ex-girlfriend Jade Duell.

Shortly after welcoming his first child in January 2011, the actor said fatherhood was “very exciting.”

“I’m glowing,” he said in an interview with Jay Leno, noting that his son was “very cute” and “doing well.”

Filed under: Owen Wilson

Photo credit: FameFlynet

So he just impregnantes every girl he dates?

2. Anon

This is very odd.. He isn’t in a relationship with her, nor do they plan on being in one yet they have conceived a child together. I understand it yet it’s weird. It is, however, nice that he’ll be there for her and their baby.

3. Dani

I used to like him a lot, but I’m slowly losing all respect for him…I can understand one time getting a woman pregnant and maybe then realizing it’s not meant to be, but a second time?!?!?! Very sad for everyone involved, but hopefully he will be there for his kids throughout their life!

What about women who have unplanned pregnancies more than once? Do they get no respect to? Sh*t happens, it’s what you do AFTER the sh*t happens that defines who you are.

• Dani

Well, I happen to think that having kids is a big responsability. I’m not the kind of woman to tell someone to get married before having kids, but I think you should only have a kid together if you at least believe you are going to be together for longer. I’m not married myself, but have a child with my partner of many years.
        Yes, you’re right, it definitely matters what kind of person you are handling the whole issue, but still I think it’s not the ideal way of starting a “family”….unless it was clear between them that they would have a kid together without actually being together. But still…

Clearly he’s still suffering from mental illness. He’d better “snip” this in the bud before he’s rendered penniless by the string of women lined up to be impregnated by him.

5. Christina

She is married.

Are you from the Dark Ages or something?! Since when has declaring unconditional love, respect, admiration, loyalty and monogamy, ever prevented a woman from being impregnated by a man other than her husband?

I say ……. we should all DO AWAY WITH MARRIAGE! Apparently it means nothing to so many people these days. Maybe we should instead pledge our allegiances to the ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR instead! It has more loyal followers than a beloved spouse ever has.

*(please forgive my sarcasm overload)*

6. Kaja

Man, Owen! Take all that money you got and get a nose job and a vasectomy! You’re becoming the town bike, buddy, everybody gets a ride!

7. Pingback: Owen Wilson Welcomes Second Son | Celebrity Baby Scoop