Simon Cowell & Lauren Silverman: Lunchin’ At The Ivy

Simon Cowell & Lauren Silverman Lunch At The Ivy

Simon Cowell and his pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman had lunch at The Ivy in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (October 12). The X Factor judge gave her a kiss during their meal.

Later on the two went shopping at Whole Foods Market.

Cowell – who is expecting a boy with his lady love – said he’s actually a natural with little ones.

“I am good with kids because I like kids. I really do like them and I listen to them. Once I got used to [becoming a father] I did get excited. I think I will be a good dad!”

Filed under: Expecting,Simon Cowell

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

She has the weirdest figure. Almost as weird as his.

2. Barbara

I think he will be a good Dad, but never a husband.

3. Em

This is odd but sometimes in certain photos, she reminds me of a brunette version of Ivanka Trump.

4. Lola D

I’m surprised how small he appears to be in person vs. on television!

5. pippa

These two disgust me.

6. Amanda

This woman is cunning shameless gold digger. She KNEW simon didn’t want kids and still planned the pregnancy. Also, inspite of her getting nose job and boob job, she has weird face and figure, with chicken legs.

7. eliz1

he looks thrilled to be there.. why the heck would they go to the ivy.. oh right- for the attention!

8. theoriginal bubbles

this isn’t going to end well! mark my words. the rest of his harem will rebel and it’s gonna be like the mutiny on the bounty from hell with fury since it’s women involved. hahahah. can’t wait.

I’m just waiting to hear that “it was all a mistake”. Simon ISN’T the sperm donor after all. I think that this is a colossal PUBLICITY STUNT! Just like his previously pending wedding to Meghzin Hussainy was. We shall see how this unfolds. Aren’t 15 minutes up about now? It’s high time he disappeared across the pond…… where he belongs.

10. JD