Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart’s Park Pals

Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane take their little girls to the park

Grey’s Anatomy star Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart had a park playdate with their two daughters – Billie, 3, and Georgia, 1 – on Saturday (October 12). The family-of-four had a blast at Coldwater Canyon Park in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The day after, Eric took his daughters to Whole Foods in Beverly Hills. Joined by the nanny, the group were seen shopping for groceries.

Eric is enjoying every last minute with his family before he starts shooting his new TNT drama, The Last Ship.

“Be with my kids,” the Grey’s Anatomy hunk said of his plans before he starts filming. “I’m not working intentionally because I know that in October I’ll be away for a while.”

He added: “When I’m working, I leave the house at 6 a.m. and I’m back at 8 [p.m.], and I’m missing an entire day of my kids’ lives. It’s nice to watch them sleep but it’s more fun when they’re awake.”

Filed under: Billie Beatrice Dane,Eric Dane,Georgia Dane,Rebecca Gayheart

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Gemi

I really curios as to why these children are playing without pants on….

2. Arielle

Diaper in a three-year-old?

3. Mary

Why is the three year old not toilet trained?

• NYCMommy

It is actually a pull up and maybe they use them in case of emergency when out and about. Not that uncommon. My sister in law does that with my 3 year old niece for nightime and trips to park, mall etc to avoid an accident.

• Marie

My daughter was potty trained between 3-1/2 and 4 years old. When we went out she always wore a pull up in case she had to go and they are not able to hold it in emergencies at that age. People commenting that a 3 year old is not potty trained yet it ridiculous. We are making our kids potty trained when they walk, reading at age 3, it is getting a bit insane. A 3 year old wearing a pull up is about as normal as it gets. Now wearing them in a playground without pants is another story.

Some time ago everyone was going crazy because Travis Barker picked up his daughter Alabama from dance class and she was wearing a leotard without pants but no one finds weird that two girls are playing in a public park without pants on? That’s not my business and I don’t really care because they’re not my daughters but these parents should protect their little girls.

Exactly. Who cares about the pull-ups on a 3 yr old? The fact that neither child is wearing pants at a public park is far more concerning. Plus, these children will grow up someday. Do their parents not think they’ll be embarrassed that pictures of them in diapers (especially Billie at 3 years old) are going to be plastered all over the internet?

Seriously? Do you honestly think you’d be embarrassed about a picture of you in diapers at 3? Why would she be embarrassed, she’s a little girl!

• Anon

Because before she’s a grown adult with no shame about this, she’ll be a middle schooler whose peers have access to her embarrassing childhood photos. Celebrity parents should be sensitive to the fact that as their children go through the tough stages of growing up, the public nature of their lives can serve to make it much, much harder and do what they can to limit things like allowing their almost four year old to run around a public park in a diaper.

• Anon

I find it strange that thy both have no pants on and Billie is turning 4 soon and shouldn’t be wearing a pull up/diaper at that age. At night time I can see it. Lazy parents.

6. antidoll

they’re like really tall!

7. SMH

Pull up’s are just expensive diapers! I always say when your potty training pack lots of underwear and extra pants. Kids learn a lot faster to potty train esp when they pee down their leg then they do in a glorified diaper with characters on it! Trust me from experience don’t waste your money :)

And it’s not uncommon for a 3 year old to not be potty trained. On average 2.5 and 3 years is the right age to start using the toilet. Not all kids pick it up quickly.

8. Wc

Really, a diaper at 3???? She looks ridiculous ….

9. Em

Geez they aren’t YOUR kids people, why worry so much? Oh I am sure all of you had your kids potty trained by age 2. Good for you.

For OTHER people it is completely normal for a 3yr old to have pull ups. Maybe she can’t focus on when she needs to go when she is busy at the park and it saves everyone the embarrasment of her potentially peeing down the slide before your kiddo comes along.

These parents do not look lazy..a very hands on Dad is in the photo above. Hey you can never win these days.

10. leslie77

Who cares if they don’t have pants on they are 3 and 1, what’s the big deal.let kids be kids. Only here is the USA are people so uptight .GEEZ !!

11. Anon

Rebecca is a murderer.

12. Jj

That is just laziness that kid still in diapers. And the putting kids in diapers,to go out on outings, once they’re toilet trained is the reason kids today are so late to toilet train! It’s disgusting. My son has Autism and an intellectual impairemLent and it took me one week to fully day train him, because I took him out in underwear and actually took him to use a public toilet, rather than saying, “Just go in your pull up!” Yes, public places do have bathrooms!

Lazy parents!

You must be right, because parents of kids with autism are perfect, so if they say someone’s just lazy, that must be it.

• Jj

No parent is perfect, including myself. I’m not too lazy to toilet train my kid though. Inferiority complex because your 4 year old is still in diapers?

• NYCMommy

What makes you think they encourage her to go in her pull up ? We dont know reason she has one on. it is all speculation.

On the other hand, Nice that you were able to potty train your autistic son so quickly. Kudos.

13. Jj

And the older kid who is way too old for diapers is fug! At least the younger one is a bit less of eyesore.

14. winnie

ummmm…. maybe the park has water jets which kids run through and so they take the kids pants off so they don’t get soaked and dirty? Where I live there are many parks like that and kids run around in them stark naked and screaming with delight.

As for pull-ups…different kids train at different rates. fact of life. nothing to do with parenting.

both girls are beautiful imo

15. anon

I go to this park. There is a stream that the kids play in. My guess is they had pants on that got wet.

16. anonynon

these kids are so pale, i’m blinded