Angelina Jolie & Kids: Halloween Down Under

Angelina Jolie and her kids get ready for Halloween **USA, Canada ONLY**

Academy Award-winning actress Angelina Jolie was photographed with three of her children – Pax, 9, and 5-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne – in Gold Coast City, Australia on Sunday (October 27). The group were seen shopping for Halloween decorations at a local party store.

Angelina and the kids are currently Down Under while she shoots her next directorial effort, Unbroken, about Olympic track star Louis Zamperini’s 1943 ordeal in Australia.

Meanwhile, papa Brad Pitt has been busy promoting his newest film, 12 Years a Slave, the true story of Solomon Northup, a free black man from upstate New York who is abducted and sold into slavery.

Pitt, who is also a producer of the film, plays a Canadian who works on the plantation where Northup is sent.

Pitt tells TODAY: “It’s one of those few films that cuts to the base of our humanity.”

The father-of-six says his oldest child Maddox, 12, will be allowed to watch the R-rated film.

“Maybe my eldest I would, right now,” he said. “I’d rather for the others to get a little bit older and understand the dynamics of the world a little more.”

As for celebrating his 50th birthday in December, the actor says he has “no complaints” about getting older, and he hasn’t “minded a bit.”

The superstar couple are also parents to daughter Zahara, 8, and Shiloh, 7.

Filed under: Angelina Jolie,Knox Jolie-Pitt,Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt,Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. SiervaMaria

So cute! They’re all growing up so fast! I think about when Pax first became a part of the family and how he just fit like a glove immediately even though he was older when adopted. He’s going to be 10 soon (I think) and it’s just beautiful watching this rainbow clan fit so lovingly as a family.

Oh, and Knox gives me the impression that however his dad’s hair is rolling, that’s how he wants his to roll too lol. He looks so handsome and very Brad like.

• SiervaMaria

Also, I’m buying the books of 12 Years A Slave for the 12 and 14 year old to read prior to seeing the movie. I have no problem allowing them to view or read historically beneficial (and I believe this to be) books and movies and so I agree with Brad.

2. jool

For a second I thought that it was a picture of Shiloh who would have cut her hair again:D .

3. Emma

I think Knox looks nothing like Brad. I see just Angelina and her dad in him.

• SiervaMaria

I very much agree. In fact, Shiloh is in my opinion the kid with the most resemblance to both parents. I did see a pic once of Vivienne and she did look like Brads mom to me.

4. Annie

holy moly boobs!

5. A

She doesn’t look healthy. I hope she’s okay again.

I agree. She still looks way too stick-person-like (her arms all veiny), and her implants look MASSIVE! She looks as though she could topple over! Hope she’s healthy now, and I’m curious to see IF they’ll be adding another little one from possibly a Latin American nation. Or better yet, a child from the U.S..

Why “Or better yet, a child from the U.S..”

Why NOT a child from the U.S.? Charity may not always begin at home, but it should visit it on occasion…….don’t you think?

Lots of kids here that need good homes and off the charts opportunity that Brangelina could afford.

And YES, we are preparing our lifestyle and finances in hopes of adopting a home grown boy or girl (possibly both, between 7 – 12) in the next 3 or so years. We are perfectly capable of having our own children (we checked), but have decided to adopt instead. I LOOOOVE children, but I have never felt the burning urge for babies, even though I’ve practically raised my 3 brothers 5 kids due to my very flexible schedule.

P.s. I have NOTHING against foreign adoption (my hubby is a foreigner), BUT we have way too many youngins in DESPERAT need of loving homes HERE. I would feel different if foreigners were adopting our kids.

6. Simon

I love Angelina, and how much she loves and cares for her kiddies and her family, and how they love her back…it’s beautiful to watch. You keep going, Angelina..all the best.

7. Jessica

And oh my gosh that’s Knox in the picture?!!! I thought it was Shiloh!!

8. Someone

She has been through some major emotional and physical changes this year. Considering that, I think she looks fantastic and strong.

9. Bria

Knox is a beautiful boy!!

10. toopoo

love his little aussie haircut……he looks all grown up

11. Andrea1

Angie and Brad do have beautiful kids.

12. Joey

I agree that Knox looks exactly like Angelina and at first thought it was Shiloh I was looking at. Knox is a beautiful child.

13. Gemi

Wow, Knox looks just like Shiloh. I always though Shiloh looked like Brad, especially in the eyes.

14. I mean

Would it kill this woman to wear a bra? We get it you’re proud of your new boobs, but they’ll be sagging down to her knees in months if she doesn’t holster those things. Plus it looks SO tacky.

15. Sam

Knox looks just like Shiloh.

16. Liv