Camila Alves: Trick-Or-Treating With Her Tots

*EXCLUSIVE* Camila Alves takes her mini-mes trick-or-treating

Camila Alves and her mom took Levi, 5, and Vida, 3, and Livingston, nearly 1, trick-or-treating in Malbu, Calif. on Thursday (October 31).

She and Matthew McConaughey recently attended The Macallan Masters of Photography series in Los Angeles where she admitted she hasn’t seen all of her husband’s films.

“I have not seen all of them,” Camila, 30, confessed.

“I know, neither have I,” Matthew, 43, added with a laugh.

“I think ‘Dallas Buyer’s Club’ is my favorite movie right now,” she continued. “It’s the one that I really did not see one cent of my husband in it.”

Filed under: Camila Alves,Halloween,Levi McConaughey,Livingston McConaughey,Vida McConaughey

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Martha

Livingston looks just like Vida!

2. jool

Three stunning kids. Is she pregnant again? I know it’s normal to keep a bump after a baby but she had lost it no? It seems really big on the last pic

3. Nora

EVERYONE SHOULD GO HERE TO SEE THE LENGTHS THAT CELEBRITY BABY SCOOP HAS GONE TO CENSOR ITS READERS WHO TRY TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE CONTINUING AND PURPOSEFUL EXPLOITATION OF A 2 YEAR OLD!

4. Joey

Martha, I couldn’t agree with you more. They look exactly alike.

5. Judi

Isn’t she pregnant again?
    I totally agree, those kids are so cute and beautiful and they seem to be a happy & normaln family

6. eva

cute, all of them! You are right Livingston resembles Vida much more than Levi.. And wow Levi is a big boy now. time flies.
    I dont know if she is pregnant. I would say no but I was saying the same also back in the beginning of 2012 when everybody were saying she is pregnant. They confirmed the news months later..

7. Gina

That HAS TO BE a baby bump!! It’s awfully big to be from having a baby months ago! If the youngest was a few weeks..even 2 months I’d say maybe… that’s a baby bump!! I’d be shocked if it wasn’t!!

8. Bink

I’d say she’s having #4! Her belly is high & tight–no flab there…

9. SMH

I agree I thought baby bump too however I agree and lol also with Annie. Sometimes I feel the same way!

10. Anika

I agree she does looks preggers. She is popping them out like m&ms

11. Cedro

The two youngest look nothing like Matt they are very ordinary looking mixed children.