Vivienne Jolie-Pitt: Slingshot Smiles

*EXCLUSIVE* Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt have  a fun day with their nanny **USA ONLY**

Wheeeeee!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt‘s 5-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne enjoyed a slingshot ride in Gold Coast City, Australia on Saturday (November 2). Joined by their nanny, the adventurous duo started the day with a movie, Smurfs 2, before hitting the fun ride.

Last last month, we spotted Angelina and the twins shopping for Halloween supplies Down Under.

Angelina and all six of her children are currently in town while she shoots her next directorial effort, Unbroken, about Olympic track star Louis Zamperini’s 1943 ordeal in Australia.

Filed under: Knox Jolie-Pitt,Vivienne Jolie-Pitt

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

Awwww they look like they had a great time and I see Angelina BBF is with them I wonder if her daughter was there also.

Sorry I ment BFF.

• SiervaMaria

Glad someone corrected that. I’ve loved that she and Holly were pregnant together and I saw pictures maybe two months ago of them in Cannes while both pregnant and it was so cute! People accuse Angelina of not having friends but I think Holly and she are true sisters. AJ was even a bridesmaid when Holly got married and that was way before Brad ever was in the picture.

2. Arielle

I can’t avoid see a cute little girl in Knox due to his resemblance with Shiloh. Shi and Knox are just gorgeous.

3. FYI

The 4 older kids appear to be in the UK with Brad as there are sightings of them out and about in Henley. The twins are so cute and so tall.

4. Liv

Beautiful children.I don’t think the older kids are with Brad.

5. Anon1

The 4 older kids were with Brad in WHSmith in Henley on Thames on the weekend. They are definitely in the UK, arrived on Saturday.

6. Natasza

The twins look just Angelina, expecially Knox.I saw a week ago pic of Shiloh and Zahara in Ausssie:)

7. Katie

Its not Gold Coast City its just the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia

8. Knox is the mini of his grandfather (aka Angelina Jolie’s Dad) because he is the spitting image of the man Vivienne looks more like her grandma (aka Brad Pitt’s Mom) you can see her facial features (her eyes, nose, mouth, ears, forehead and dimples and the same body)