Mariska Hargitay & Her Hollywood Stars

Mariska Hargitay gets a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame - Part 2 **USA, Australia, New Zealand ONLY**

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit star Mariska Hargitay received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, Calif. Supported by husband Peter Hermann and their three children - August, 7, Amaya, 2, and Andrew, 2 – the actress received the 2,511th on Friday (November 8).

Joined by A-list pals such as Hilary Swank, Debra Messing, Blair Underwood and Maria Bello, the Emmy Award-winning actress received her star on the 6300 block of Hollywood Boulevard, right next to her late mother, ’50s screen legend Jayne Mansfield.

Inspired by her role in SVU, Mariska founded the Joyful Heart Foundation in 2004, which aims to heal, educate and empower victims of sexual assault, domestic violence and child abuse.

Mariska recently opened up about the No More campaign.

“Society continues to misplace shame and blame on survivors,” Mariska shared with HerScoop. “That has to end.”

“What we saw during the filming, brave and strong and authentic person after person, was people standing up for each other, for the people they love, for their partners, wives, husbands, children, friends, mothers and fathers, for people they’ve never met, for themselves,” she added. “I was just moved beyond words. NO MORE fills me with confidence and renewed determination.”

Filed under: Amaya Hermann,Andrew Hermann,August Hermann,Mariska Hargitay,Peter Hermann

Photo credit: FameFlynet/AKM-GSI

1. SE

Love her

2. gemini82

All the kids are cute. I see a lot of her mom, Jayne Mansfield in her bio son. He is a cutie pie.

• SiervaMaria

I always knew Jayne Mansfield had died in a wreak but I had no idea until recently Mariska and her brothers were in the car when it crashed and their mom was killed. I won’t go into the details of the accident but thank goodness these kids were so young regarding the scene that night. Mariska is one of the most genuine people and just a lovely person and I’m so happy that she met the love of her life and they’ve created this beautiful family. She is really a great lady. Down to earth as they come.

• NYCMommy

Most frightening detail of crash is that emergency responders did not know Mariska was in the car. It was so mangled they overlooked her and if not for her brothers telling firemen that she was in there she may have perished herself.

3. musiclover

Beautiful family! And I never paid attention to her husband before, but he is HOT, lol!

4. Alex

OMG! que beautiful photo. What a wonderful family. Mariska is my idol, my inspiration. The children are beautiful and Mariska is a goddess. Peter is not far from it. Loves Them.

5. Joey

Gorgeous family!

6. B

Hi, just letting you know it’s Hilary Swank and Maria Bello, not Hilary Swan and Maria Bellow. Thanks!

7. Lisa tanabe

Hard to believe that Mariska and her brother were in the backseat when the car
    Accident happened.. That she adopted the boy first and the girl came right after!

Peteri is on the the show he plays a lawyer…for the court..

She has been on the show from the beginning..

• Ellen

Sorry, girl first, then youngest boy.

Just 6 months after the couple brought home their baby girl Amaya Josephine, they surprised many when they announced that they’d adopted again, this time a boy named Andrew.

8. denise

Congratulations well deserved!!!! Beautiful family.

9. Jj

Agreed. What a beautiful family!

10. Gemi

I saw a picture of a very young Mariska and she and her son are identical.

11. Sophia

Such a beautiful family!

12. caitlin

Mariska is not just a pretty face or an awesome actress – she should be commended for her charity work too. I think that impresses me the most about her. The “Joyful Heart Foundation” — check it out.

• greta

Caitlin – obviously you are new to the site. Although the comments make it painfully obvious, let me draw you a picture — no one who visits this site seems to be interested in depth or substance, it’s all about how people look and how fat or thin they are.

13. theoriginal bubbles

gorgeous!

14. hello

Mariska is the BEST… the Joyful Heart Foundation is the BEST… Did I mention Mariska is amazing? yeah