Tori Spelling & Family: Book Signing At The Grove

Tori Spelling Book Signing At Barnes & Noble

Actress-author Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott posed with their children - Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 1– at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday (November 9). The mom-of-four did a signing for her latest book, Spelling It Like It Is.

“Shockingly, it is about my life [laughs],” Tori recently opened up to Celebrity Baby Scoop about her new book.

“I had quite a bit of material, because I hadn’t written a book in a few years and I hadn’t gone this long in between my books,” she added. “The book takes you through everything, from before Hattie was born and Dean being in ICU from the motorcycle accident, to my scary pregnancy with Finn, all of the houses we moved to, and our farm. It touches on everything about our lives currently.”

She added: “My favorite part about writing the book was just being able to share my experiences. I think that’s why I have such a connection with people; I am willing to share what I’ve gone through. Maybe we all live in different places and maybe we all have our own different lifestyles, but, eclectically, we are all going through milestones in our lives, whether they are personally, career-wise, relationship-wise, or parenting-wise. I am happy to share my stories with people, because it’s very cathartic for me and I feel like it really bonds me with people. I love people and being able to talk to others about what they’re going through and what I went through.”

Filed under: Dean McDermott,Finn McDermott,Hattie McDermott,Liam McDermott,Stella McDermott,Tori Spelling

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. Someone

Stella always looks pissed off. Hope it’s just because she dragged to these photo ops and she really is a happy kid otherwise

2. jool

Is it me or Stella looks miserable on any event/premiere picture we’ve seen last months?

3. SiervaMaria

Say what you will about the grownups but boy are those babies cuties!

4. SMH

Tori and Dean certainly prove that you don’t have to have great looks to have gorgeous kids!! All of her kids are so dang adorable esp that Hattie.
    And yes Stella does look pissed a lot but maybe she’s just not happy being in public having her photo taken. I think she has looked like this in public photos since she was a baby.

5. disgusted

Poor kids would be much happier if they were playing and hanging out at the park instead of being used for publicity like little puppets!

6. Marie

Tori’s children are absolutely beautiful. Little Stella probably doesn’t like photographers and being at these public outtings. The personal pictures of the family, she is a happy little girl, esp getting her cast off her foot. She could also be tired, who knows. Beautiful family!

7. D

Why does Hattie always look so lost? She never looks happy.

Tori is pimping those kids harder them pimp mama K.

9. Joey

Finn is adorable.

10. Gemi

Really cute kids, although they look very unhappy. Maybe mom and pop should stop trying to make money off of them, and get jobs?

11. krissy

All of Tori’s kid are cute but her girls are so pretty especially Hattie she is just beautiful!

12. cb

stella needs something done to that hair ! if you are not going to fix it where the child can see, then cut some bangs !
    otherwise, very cute kids.

13. anonymous

can they look any more miserable?! poor things

14. mag

stella looks bad ass. she will be trouble some day i bet

15. Alyson

Finn is such a pretty lil boy. So cute!

16. dee

Wow Liam has tattoo sleeves so funny! Hope he doesn’t get gross ones like his Dad! Such adorable kids but they look so unhappy. Leave them home please Tori and stop pimping them out for photo opts…your 15 min of fame is up !!!

17. Sharon

TORI HAS THE BEST LOOKING KIDS IN THAT FAKE A.SS TOWN, NUMBER 1, SORRY BUT NO ONE CAN BEAT HER KIDS, THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS, THE LITTLE ONE IS SO DANG BEAUTIFUL, AND THE BIG BOY IS SO HANDSOME. WELL SHE DID, YOU WON THAT ONE TORI. YES DAD SHE DID DO SOMETHING RIGHT, BUT NOT HERE IS THE TEST, DON’T SPOIL THEM, THEN YOU WILL HAVE FAIL. GOOD LOOKING KIDS AND BEING SPOILED DON’T MIX, THAT IS WHY HE YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU A LITTLE MONEY. YOU KNOW WHY HE DID. GO TO WORK PEOPLE.