Kardashian Christmas Card 2013 Revealed

rs_634x1024-131201150408-634.Kim-Kardashian-Family-Christmas-Card.jl.120113

New mom Kim Kardashian goes glam in this first look at her family’s annual Christmas card.

The reality star, 33, is joined by her mom Kris Jenner, stepfather Bruce Jenner, sisters Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, 1 year-old niece Penelope, and nearly 4-year-old nephew Mason.

Noticeably absent from the pic is the men of the family, including Kim‘s brother Rob Kardashian, her fiancé Kanye West, Kourtney‘s boyfriend Scott Disick, Khloé’s husband Lamar Odom. And not to mention, Kim and Kanye‘s baby girl North West.

Dressed in black, the famous family pose in a carnival-like room of sorts filled with dollar bills, a sparkling gold money sign, mannequins and photos of the family members, among many other things.

“I loved working with David LaChapelle,” Kris told E! News about the photographer. “It was amazing and it was so much fun!”

Last year, the high-profile crew dressed in white for the 2012 Christmas card, they went metallic chic for the 2011 Christmas card, and they posed closely together for the 2010 Christmas card.

What do you think of the Kardashian-Jenner family Christmas card this year?

Filed under: Khloé Kardashian,Kim Kardashian,Kourtney Kardashian,Kris Jenner

Photo credit: David LaChapelle

1. Bink

I. AM. DONE.

2. Mom

I dont get it….

3. Jessica

Uhm… I think they all need to learn about the concept of Christmas cards. They are supposed to be warm and loving.. they aren’t supposed to be trashy.

4. Marilyn

This has nothing to do with Christmas. It looks horrible. And where’s Kim’s baby and where is Scott?

Rob, Kanye and Lamar are missing too.

That picture doesn’t even look like Kim and Dollars $$$ signs, money and the background pictures of themselves every where in these photos is very telling of what this family is about.

I just threw up in my mouth.

6. Heather

I like it for the creative and artistc piece that it is. But yeah, I’m sad it doesnt have anything to do wth Christmas!

7. Tazla

You threw up in your mouth? But I bet you looked at every single photo. LOL. I like their annual Christmas card. Every year they do something different and it’s fun to see.

8. Arielle

Oh my God. No words.

9. Jen

Total fame whore. Does she really want her daughter growing up to see this? She’ll already have to deal with seeing that slutty selfie she posted a few months ago, when she grows up. Gross. Just gross.

The Holidays are a time of sharing in whats important to you. I suppose these people have shown that money, glitz, and gaudy, trashy, opulence is whats important to them.

11. Anon

So much for a family Christmas card when a bunch of family members are left out. I’m sure North will be thrilled to grow up and see that she was left out of the family’s card for her first Christmas. Though in the grand scheme of things, that’s probably the least of her worries.

Tazla – No I coudln’t look at any of the pictures! Too ridiculous. Someone, anyone, just blink this whole entire family away. Talentless, worthless nobodies.

13. SMH

I simply dont get it either. The family ONLY ever does things for attention.
    North should be in it even if they chose not to show her face. Kanye must think his daughter is God too bc it seems like she is a royal baby never to be seen. And yes Scott & Lamar if considered family should be in it as well. Last year l read they photoshopped khloe & lamar in.

14. anonymous

They make me so sad. I feel so bad for the children. They don’t have much chance for a happy future.

15. Hayjay

Abover Khloe and Mason there is an image of a little baby. I am assuming that is North?

Anyways – this would be great if it was a magazine spread – but for a Christmas card? Doesn’t seem very family like.

16. chloe

Funny how the two most visible people on this picture are Kris and Kim. Everyone else is in the background.

17. Cloud

Trash from Trash. What else would you expect

18. Deelze

Where is North West??? Is she not a Kardashian also??? The pictures they take year after year make no sense to me at all. I guess this is to show their creativeness… I guess (shrugs), but alas i’m not a fan, never was and never will be.