Reese Witherspoon & Her Beautiful Brood

Reese Witherspoon has a Family Lunch in Westwood

Academy Award-winning actress Reese Witherspoon stepped out with all three of her children – daughter Ava, 14, and sons Deacon, 10, and Tennessee, 15 months – for lunch at Lamonica’s New York Pizza in Westwood, Calif. on Friday (December 20).

While her oldest toted her youngest, the Legally Blonde actress, 37, looked every bit the proud mom-of-three while walking with her beautiful brood.

Reese has been keeping busy, filming her latest movies Wild and The Good Lie.

Do you love Reese and her brood? Vote for them in our 6th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards!

You can vote for Reese in the following categories: Favorite Celebrity Mom of 2013 and Best Dressed Celebrity Mom of 2013, or, Worst Dressed Celebrity Mom of 2013.

You can cast your vote for Ava or Deacon in the Favorite Big Kid of 2013 category. And you’ll find Ava again here: Best Dressed Kid in Hollywood.

Filed under: Ava Phillippe,Deacon Phillippe,Reese Witherspoon,Tennessee Toth

Photo credit: AKM-GSI/FameFlynet

1. Henny

All I see is a disrespectful woman who thinks she’s above the law. I hate to say this, bit if she did care about her kids, she wouldn’t have done what she did. No defending what she did.

You should really come up from your parents’ basement once in a while and get some air. Your festering hate for a complete stranger who did a rather stupid, but in-the-end harmless thing, is really sad and pathetic.

You must demand the death penalty for anyone who’s ever run a red light, too, huh?

• Tazzlea

You’re one of those odd people who drags up stuff from the past and holds a grudge forever. Who hasn’t made stupid mistakes they regret later? You need to move on and get a life while you’re at it.

• Rosy

I really wish CBS would make it so that comments required approval before being published…sick of seeing the same old boring comments by you! Get over it, nobody else cares..

• Henny

Why get over it? I’m just expressing my opinion. Too bad there are people like you who are willing to defend what she did! She thinks she was justified and has yet to apologize. I’m sorry, but the arrest showed who the real her is. Someone who says “do you know my name?” to get out of jail is an egomaniac. Accept it!

• SMH

There is expressing your opinion and beating a dead horse. You my friend have beaten the horse more then enough….it’s dead! Like way dead!! Time to move on.

• Henny

Move on? I can move on from the arrest, but I can’t move on with the fact that she’s a spoiled, entitled, trash of a person.

• Jessica

Henny, how is it affecting you? How does the fact that she was arrested affect you? How does the fact that she is photographed with her family affect you? How does the fact that she (gasp) smiles affect you? She made a mistake, I think most people agree with you there. But why are you so obsessed and offended by her?

• Anon

You have come back to this page more than FIVE TIMES to comment again and again and again.

That’s not a healthy interest, that’s an obsession.

You need serious help, Henny. Seriously, walk away from the keyboard and DO something else with your time for a minute or two.

• paige

I think henny is entitled to her own opinion.. where does it say she has to like her thats why it say ” LEAVE A COMMENT ” ON the bottom of the page for all the people that don’t know how to read ??????where does it say comments like everyone else here if one person likes? I mean really ? her the all the other opinions have to be the same ??????????/

• paige

You are so right !!!!!!!!

2. klutzy_girl

Aw, cute family! And Ava is still a mini-Reese.

3. babylove

I always love pics of Reese and her kiddos. Every time you see them together as a family they are all smiling and talking to each other. Real and genuine smiles, not forced for the camera. Reese seems to be a Mama who really is connected to her children and enjoys spending time just being a “normal” family with her kids, and vice versa. It says a LOT that Ava, as a 14 year old in Hollywood in this crooked society we live in now, looks actually happy to be seen with her Mama, doesn’t hide behind gobs of makeup or dress like a hoochie and seems comfortable in her own skin. The fact they are mostly photographed walking side by side says a lot too about their family dynamic and closeness. Yes, Reese made a mistake and said some stupid things while drunk – Gasp! Thank God the rest of us are perfect and have never done anything we regret after a glass of wine.

• Mmmmmmm

Reeese nor her husband never appear to hold or carry their son. It seems as if it is the sister’s responsibility to carry him. Reese, get a grip. That is YOUR and your husband’s baby. That child looks as if she resents the fact that she has to carry your child and her brother.

Awww cute! You can tell Ava really adores her baby brother! Looks like she does a great job being a big sis!

5. paige

Ava must be her Nanny ? I always see this sweet lil girl holding her brother on outtings .. Get a stroller or is baby Tennessee to good for one ???????????/

• Jessica

When I was 13, I would go everywhere with my cousin and her infant daughter. It helped my cousin get her shopping and errands done and I absolutely adored being ‘in charge’ of the baby. I couldn’t get enough of holding her so we would rarely take the stroller out. I loved every minute.

How silly of you to assume that Ava isn’t allowed to have a say here. I’m sure if her arms get tired, she can pass the baby on to someone else.

• paige

HOW silly of you to think everyone should think like everyone else .. everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!! ARE u Ava or Reese lawyer ??????? i mean really give me a BREAK ..every pic AVA is holding her brother , ur telling me she don’t want to go shopping and have her hands free and be a kid ? we never saw her holding Deacon OR her father daughter like this every pic .. this is a BLOG thats why their is a comment box on the box so everyone can voice their opinions !!!! THANKS

• Anon

Has it ever occurred to your peabrain that she LIKES to hold her brother?

Its funny how differently people can interpret things. Personally, when I see photos of Ava with Tennessee I always see a proud big sister gladly holding her baby brother. Never have I seen a picture of them where it looks like she appears to be burdened by having to carry him.

• Mmmmmmm

Reese nor her husband never appear to hold or carry their son. It seems as if it is the sister’s responsibility to carry him. Reese, get a grip. That is YOUR and your husband’s baby. That child looks as if she resents the fact that she has to carry your child and her brother.

Additionally, carrying him on her hip is NOT too good. One’s hip can become misaligned….

6. SMH

You know what they say, “opinions are like A-holes, everyone’s got one!”

I think it’s adorable she wants to hold her baby brother and she doesn’t seem like she minds at all and Tennessee look content. I also love that Ava looks and dresses like a normal young teen girl. I think she’s beautiful just naturally the way she is. No makeup required!

7. Ishmael

Laura can do no wrong in my eyes!
    She is the most beautiful in the world!

8. Mmmmmmm