Kim Kardashian: “I Would Have A Million” Kids

kim-kardashian-600 (2)

During a Friday appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, reality star Kim Kardashian gushes about fiancé Kanye West and their 7-month-old daughter North.

“I always wanted about six. After having her, I would have a million,” the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 33, says.

But her difficult pregnancy has her thinking twice about a large family.

“I wouldn’t really wish that upon anyone. Anyone,” says Kim of her pregnancy. “It’s all worth it in the end, so I would definitely suffer through that. But pregnancy was not a good experience for me. At all.”

She adds: “It’s all worth it in the end. I wouldn’t take any of it back because I have the most adorable, sweetest baby in the world.”

But while the pregnancy was hard, baby Nori is a breeze. “Her personality is so cute. She is really calm and really quiet,” Kim shares.

As for her famous fiancé, Kim says Kanye, 36, is “the most amazing dad.”

“He loves her so much,” she gushes. “He just left to go out of town, so I send him a picture and video every day. And he’s like, ‘She grew up so much,’ and I’m like, ‘Babe, it’s been one day. You haven’t seen her in a day. Not a lot has changed.’ But he really is a hands-on dad.”

But his “hands-on” title only goes so far.

“He’s not a diaper kind of guy, and that’s okay. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she’s on the changing table. She tries to talk so much, and I really enjoy that bonding time when I’m with her.”

So when exactly will Nori’s mom and dad tie the knot?

“It will be this summer,” Kim shares. “Somewhere out of the country. We honestly haven’t picked a date yet. We said when we were on our trip skiing this New Year’s that we were going to pick the date and location, and that hasn’t happened. We know we want it in the summer time, but we just [have] to figure that out.”

The new mom is less forthcoming about Kanye’s recent scuffle with a man in Beverly Hills who allegedly insulted her.

“I wish I could tell you what went on,” she says. “I really do, but you know legally I can’t.”

Filed under: Kim Kardashian,North West

Photo credit: The Ellen DeGeneres Show

**yawn**

I’m wondering how old this kid will be when she gets her first nose job.

3. SMH

She is a cute baby but looks mostly like Kanye. Hope she at least grows up with a less arrogant attitude.

4. Zzz

She wants more? How about getting married first nitwit. Then again her sister has 2 illegitimate kids so I guess it doesn’t matter.

5. Jen

Adorable! Luckily she got mostly her mom’s looks and not her dad’s, lol. But she could not be cuter!

6. DanSy

Come on guys, you cant deny it, this little girl is adorable!

7. Jj

I still can’t believe they named her North West!

I don’t think she’s that cute. She’s ok but nothing to write home about.

Lizzie – I bet you’re the product of a knocked up mother and a low life father?

10. Lauren

Now she is one adorable baby!!
    It really surprises me that she is, Kourtneys kids are cute but they weren’t really that cute as infants, they’ve grown into their cuteness now though. I thought it’d be the same for North but North is just stunning and beautiful!

11. Rosy

What a sweet baby girl! I think she looks a lot like Kim.

12. Mk

Looks like Kim ? How?
    Kim no longer looks like Kim. At all.
    Ugggh

I agree. I saw a photo of her from about 2 years ago and she looks so different. She used to be a beautiful woman, I personally find her quite unattractive nowadays.

13. Anon

Another kid whose diapers he won’t change? Another kid who won’t ever see their father (and actually mother, too) growing up? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

14. Pingback: Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Back In L.A.