Jennifer Garner & Samuel: Playful Pair

Semi-Exclusive... Jennifer Garner Takes Samuel To The Park

What a lil’ cutie!

Dallas Buyers Club actress Jennifer Garner enjoyed some one-on-one time with her son Samuel, 22 months, in Los Angeles, Calif. on Friday (January 24). The playful pair stopped at a local park where the tot went for a swing and ran in the grass.

The sweet boy – who has older sisters Violet, 8, and Seraphina, 5 – turns two on February 27.

We love the Garner-Affleck family!

Read the results of our 6th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards and see how Jen, the kids, and papa Ben Affleck won our votes again this year.

Filed under: Jennifer Garner,Samuel Affleck

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. amanda

Are we sure Matt Damon isn’t the father? Just kidding!!

Well he looks just like Violet….and both of them have Jennifer’s features – beady eyes, big ears, big lips.

3. alex

does anyone else think it’s weird that celebs are constantly snapped “in the park” with their kids. I mean…most of these people have giant estates with many acres of yard and gardens and probably a better swingset than one in a public park. I always wonder why they bother going to the park to play with a toddler (who probably doesn’t care where they play as long as they’re playing) when they know they will be hounded? Not saying the celeb moms have motives….but it does actually baffle me.

• Emily

I would think it’d get boring in the same place every day. Just like you might want to go some place new with your kids, even if you have a yard. Also, I don’t think he’s in school yet (?) so soon enough it’ll be a socializing thing for them. Another thing, maybe she’s out already and kids need breaks from running errands all the time…

It’s not baffling to me at all. They pay taxes that create and maintain those parks, why shouldn’t their kids get to enjoy them too?

4. Jen

Her kids always look so happy. I think that’s really nice. And who cares how they look? They’ll grow into their features. And them being happy with good self esteem is what matters most anyway. :)

5. Anon

Does this guy have any Affleck genes at all? He looks nothing at all like Ben.

6. Gemi

He looks a lot like Leonardo DiCaprio as a kid.

7. laura

Sam is the exact mix between Violet and Sera: head shape like Sera, eyes and hair like Violet!

8. alex

Why is my comment not showing when I posted it before the others?

@Anon – Why does he have to look like Ben?

10. MomofB

He is so adorable! Always like to see updates on Samuel because he is my son’s age, and they really resemble each other! Jen looks like she enjoys her son as much as I do my own, too!!

11. Mel In STL

Mr. and Mrs. Affleck make BEAUTIFUL kids!! I don’t understand why they gave their second daughter the initials SREA when they planned on calling her Sera…don’t you think they should have reversed the Rose and the Elizabeth?

12. Lana

The boy looks nothing like his father but resembles Matt Demon

He looks like his mother.