Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby No. 2: Bodhi Ransom

70th Annual Golden Globe Awards [NO Germany, Austria]

Update: TMZ reports that Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have named their newborn Bodhi Ransom Green. Their second son was born on February 12.

Continue reading the original story, as posted on February 13…

Congratulations to Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green who welcomed their second son together. TooFab exclusively confirms the baby news.

The couple already have Noah – born in September 2012. Green has an 11-year-old son named Kassius from a previous relationship with Vanessa Marcil.

“For the most part, I would say it’s been a lot easier,” Megan told E! News of her second pregnancy in November.

She added, “I think that could have a lot to do with the fact that I already have a baby, so I’m so distracted taking care of him. I don’t really have time to sit and lament on the fact that I’m pregnant or indulge my pregnancy. This time I am dedicating every moment to my baby that I already have.”

Their reps have not confirmed the report.

Filed under: Births,Brian Austin-Green,Megan Fox

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Joey

Congrats! Can someone tell me what that blue mark is on her arm? Is that a tattoo or veins?

2. Rosy

Congrats to them! I bet he is super cute.

3. Joey

Ok thanks.

4. Someone

She is so pretty but her face looks like a mannequin now :/

• Anabelle

I know! I was flicking through the channels the other day and saw her in something from about 8 years ago and she looked soooo different! I didn’t realize just how much she looked like a mannequin until I saw her in something from years back. It was kinda sad. x

On another note though, congratulations to her =) I remember back when she was saying in interviews how broody she is and how she’s always dreamt of being a mom – and now she has two babies! x

5. Pingback: “Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green welcomed their second son this week” links | Hot Cool Celebs

6. Pingback: ItsDesi.Com – “Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green welcomed their second son this week” links

7. anonymous

Bodhi? what an odd name.

• LA2222

It’s not because you are not familiar with that it is odd…

“Bodhi is a Sanskrit name translated as “enlightenment” or “awakening” which relates to a Buddhist concept, wherein Bodhi is synonymous with the state of nirvana, being freed from hate, greed and ego. The Bodhi tree is a large fig tree under which the founder of Buddhism received enlightenment” beautiful meaning…which goes pretty well with Noah’s

8. Susan

Didn’t Teresa Palmer just name her son Bodhi?

9. Ann

Bodhi? dont feel the name at all. looks like it starts to be popular lately. maybe one day I’ll get used to it but for now not my fav… and I really liked Noah. but hopefully the little guy is healthy and happy no matter name

10. djb

You guys have heard of the skier Bodhi Miller?

11. anonymous

I really like Bodhi, but Ransom? Not too sure about that one.

12. clair

Bode Miller has a slightly different spelling to Bodhi. I really like the name.

13. SMH

I know someone who named their son has the middle name Bhodi. I don’t find it odd at all. But Ransom? That’s odd. Wonder what inspired that?

14. Sophia

Bodhi is sweet and has a lovely meaning, but I’m kind of put off by the negative connotations of Ransom. Ah well, to each their own. Congratulations to Megan, Brian, Kassius and Noah :)

Jenni Elfman is married to a Bodhi as well.

16. Gemi

I know several little boys named Bhodi, it’s a cute name. I hate Ransom though?

Noah Shannon is such a delicate name, and then you pick Ransom? Oh well, not my kid.

17. Anabelle

Urgh, I’e always thought Bodhi is the most unattractive sounding name in the English speaking world! So, obviously, not happy with their name choice. x

18. Pingback: February Baby Boom In Hollywood | Celebrity Baby Scoop