Zulily – a retailer focused on all things for moms and women – have announced the top 10 celebrities with the best pregnancy style. From rocker Gwen Stefani’s edgy attire to Princess Kate’s timeless charm, moms-to-be everywhere will find inspiration for their own personal look from these always well-dressed ladies. While dressing for two bodies may seem difficult, following the lead of these stylish stars will ensure you’re looking your best during those nine months.
“Pregnancy is the perfect time to explore your style, and maternity fashion has come a long way,” says Robin Otto, maternity fashion expert at zulily. “There are so many great brands creating maternity clothes and looks out there to help you stay stylish while also keeping an eye on your budding baby and wallet.”
Here are zulily’s top 10 Stylish Pregnant Celebrities:
1. Kate Middleton: She was as stylish as ever during her pregnancy, making maternity fashion a huge buzz around the world.
2. Heidi Klum: We loved all the fabulous looks Heidi wore during her pregnancies. Of course being a supermodel is an added bonus to making maternity fashion look effortless.
3. Olivia Wilde: Actress Olivia Wilde looks as chic as ever with her pregnant style and we love that she is never afraid to show off her bump.
4. Reese Witherspoon: The beautiful Southern belle always looked sweet and elegant throughout her three pregnancies. We loved her sense of style and how she was never afraid to wear color.
5. Ciara: Singer Ciara does a great job of balancing fitted items with larger overcoats and cardigans to maintain a modern, polished look.
6. Jessica Alba: Known for a modified maternity style, Jessica preferred elegant and timeless looks to spandex and loud prints.
7. Kourtney Kardashian: Kourtney’s usual effortless bohemian chic style was executed perfectly throughout her pregnancy, even with the non-stop presence of camera crews.
8. Kate Hudson: We love that Kate maintained her free spirited fashion sense during her pregnancy.
9. Gwen Stefani: This rocker was able to remain edgy and cool while pregnant. We love that she wears true maternity wear, like HATCH maternity, and not regular clothes a few sizes up.
10. Halle Berry: Whether Halle was rocking a baldhead or a baby bump, she constantly radiated beauty while carrying.
So how did all of these pregnant stars remain looking runway ready? “Despite having drastically different styles, all of these fashionable moms were able to encompass a few key styling tips while dressing for maternity,” Otto says.
Here are zulily’s top tips for expecting mothers to follow:
• Explore your Style: You have an excuse to build a new wardrobe that you will continue to wear three to six months after the baby. Try exploring new concepts, such as a tunic and leggings or a form-fitting top with a maxi skirt.
• Try Color: When you’re pregnant, there is nothing better than to show off your new glow than pops of color so work with your skin tone to find colors that suit you. Corals and tones of purple look best on all skin tones.
• Show off your Assets: V-necks, or other low necklines, are flattering on expecting mothers. They can also help you feel sexier in your skin if you feel like you’re swimming in baggy maternity wear. Also, don’t be afraid to draw attention to your most fabulous asset, the baby bump! Confidence in your new body is the best accessory to flaunt.
About zulily, inc.
zulily (http://www.zulily.com) is a retailer obsessed with bringing moms special finds every day–all at incredible prices. We feature an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Reno, Columbus and London. zulily’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol ZU.