Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Welcome Third Son: Apollo Bowie Flynn

Wallis Annenberg Center For The Performing Arts Inaugural Gala Arrivals **USA, Australia, New Zealand ONLY**

UPDATE: Proud papa Gavin Rossdale just confirmed their son’s name – Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale – via Twitter.

Continue reading original post below…

Congratulations are in order for Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale.

The No Doubt frontwoman, 44, and her rocker husband, 48, welcomed their third son on Friday, February 28, Us Weekly reports.

No further information has been announced at this time.

The rockstar couple – who have been married for 11 years – and are already parents to sons Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.

In January, the Cool singer revealed that she was expecting another boy. Wearing a blue shirt and crown, Gwen captioned an Instagram photo: “I was ready to hand over the crown. But I guess I am still queen of the house. #itsaboy #surroundedbyboys.”

Gwen celebrated her third baby boy with a star-studded baby shower on February 8 at Hotel Bel Air in L.A. The L.A.M.B designer was joined by Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba, Nicole Richie, Chelsea Handler, Rachel Zoe, and Kate Beckinsale.

Filed under: Births,Featured,Gavin Rossdale,Gwen Stefani

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. klutzy_girl

Gavin just confirmed on Twitter that his name is Apollo Bowie Flynn.

• chrisii

Awful name!!! and she sounded so ungrateful when she said it was a boy. shes lucky she can get pregnant,women like me cannot and would treasure a baby whatever sex it was

2. Gemi

At least Apollo fits in with Zuma and Kingston.

3. Jeni

I like the name. It’s way better than Zuma! They really gave Zuma an awful name. Kingston is okay though.

4. Zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

When did she say she was ungrateful? If you read the article above she doesn’t sound ungrateful at all. Jeez. Anyway, I like the the name Kingston, don’t care for the name Zuma and Apollo is different, Congrats Gwen!

5. chrisii

“but i guess” doesnt sound very p[leased or enthusiastic

6. savannah

Apollo is an awful name.

7. Daisy

She knows how lucky she is when she posted pictures of her baby shower she said can’t believe she’s pregnant and she’s a lucky girl!
    Anyway congratulations gwen, Gavin, kingston and zuma on the new little family member :))

8. Anabelle

Apollo is the name of my friend’s degu lol.

9. SiervaMaria

I honestly love their kids names. I think they and the Jolie-Pitts brood have the coolest most unique. Congrats and best wishes to them.

10. Ella

Seriously Gwen, Apollo? Apollo is the type of name I’d give to a pet not a child. I love, love, LOVE most Latin/Greek names (like Cate Blanchett’s choices for her two youngest boys; Roman, Ignatius [nicknamed "Iggy"]) but not Apollo! I guess after 2 kids of the same gender you kind of run out of ideas.

11. savannah

i actually like Angelina Jolie kids names except for Maddox. but Gwen kids name are horrible. especially zuma nesta rock.

12. Peyton

They try way, WAY too hard when it comes to naming their children. The last two boys have absolutely dreadful names. There isn’t a single child in all the world who wants to roam his elementary school playground as “Zuma” or “Apollo”. Ugh. Selfish parents.

13. Rosy

I love it! Congratulations to them, I bet he is really cute like his big brothers.

14. AvaElizabeth

Kingston – ok
    Zuma – unusual but kind of cute

but.. Apollo? omg :-(
    I like his two other names Bowie & Flynn especially for the ‘meaning’..

15. Joey

Peyton – I can think of worse names. How about Birdie or Cricket? Sparrow? THOSE are horrible choices.

16. Apollo? Okay :s
    There’s a store in my country (The Netherlands) called Apollo.
    Still it suits the other names, but I’m not really a fan the names.
    But yeah everyone has their own opinion.

17. Lauren

omg why do they hate their baby

18. Micheli

impressionante como americanos adoram colocar em seus filhos nomes em excesso.Em meu país (Brasil) as crianças são registradas com Nome/Sobrenome da mãe/Sobrenome do pai, e as crianças tem um único nome; não como Apollo Browie Flynn, três nomes.Bom cada país com seus costumes.

• Micheli

amazing how Americans love putting their children names excesso.Em in my country (Brazil) children are registered with Name / Surname of mother / father’s surname, and the kids have a unique name, not as Apollo Browie Flynn, three names. well every country with their customs.