Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Expecting First Child

Newly engaged couple Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher enjoy a Casual Date Night

Congratulations are in order for Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.

The That ’70s Show costars are engaged and going to be parents! Kunis, 30, is pregnant with the couple’s first child, E! News reports.

The Oz the Great and Powerful star opened up about her plans for motherhood.

“The truth is I don’t think I can do this for the rest of my life. I also want a life. I want a family, like one day, not tomorrow,” Kunis said last year. “I want to be a present mom … I’m never in the same place for more than two months. How am I ever going to have a family like that?”

She went on to talk about her “fickle” industry, and her hopes for happiness with a family.

“If that means I do one movie a year, if people still want to see me and hire me and I don’t suck by that point, great. My only source of happiness can’t be dependent on something so fickle,” the brunette beauty added.

Filed under: Ashton Kutcher,Expecting,Featured,Mila Kunis

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. savannah

I think its really odd.how some celebrity been with their ex wife for a long time. and they have no children . been with a girlfriend for a short time and its expecting a baby together.

• Trevor

The ex wife was ………….older.

• MJ

…maybe Demi didn’t want more children after three teenagers and being in her 40s? Not all that unlikely.

I mean, Ashton and Mila were co-stars for 8 years. They have known each other and been friends for a long time (plus dating two years). It is not like this it out of the blue.

• anonymous

Ashton did what them he used to talk about it all the time. I don’t think Demi wanted any more kids she never talk about how she wanted a baby with him but it was always that Ashton wanted kids.

That becomes a big problem when there is such an age diffence in a relationship.

2. jess

How is that odd? Demi couldn’t get pregnant because of her old dried up eggs!

3. Didi

Congrats!

4. Zxcvbnmasdfghjklqwertyuiop

Well he wasn’t happy that Demi couldn’t give him a child but she WAS in her 40′s. I am not a fan of Ashton at all but they are together 2 years. It’s not like they just started dating.

5. Joey

Rumor has it they picked Demi for the godmother…..lol

6. Ella

Oh man, I really hope she knows what she’s doing… She could’ve done SO MUCH better than Kutcher. The guy is a total @ss.

We don’t have to have met him to know he’s an ass. We KNOW he cheated on Demi multiple times so that’s a loser in my book.

LaKesha – go stick your head back in the sand.

9. Siisele

Too bad Mila is stuck with having Ashton’s ex Demi whom is dating a punk rocker tattooed all over boyfriend ! So why would she want a straight laced boy like Ashton!

STOP every comment has Demi’s name attached .. Why not do the same with Reese have Ryans name in her blogs, Ashton and Demi are divorced no need for her name
    To be I. This anymore or put it all exes !

10. Mila Kunis of the lovely...

Mila Kunis, haz baby wit Kristophe Ashtoniese Kutcher III… Wha?? will baby name be if boi? Kristophe Ashtoniese IV?

11. Emily

Congrats to them, so happy! I’ve been waiting for this announcement ever since they started dating.

12. lily

mila could do SO much better than this douchebag loser! ugh- she’s throwing away everything for a bottom-feeder. it’s sad