Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban’s Traveling Tots

Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban and their girls arrive at LAX **USA ONLY**

A-listers Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were photographed with their daughters – Sunday, 5, and Faith, 3 – leaving Los Angeles, Calif. on Thursday (March 27). They stayed closed together as they made their way through LAX.

The following day, the famous family-of-four were seen arriving into Sydney, Australia after a long flight.

“Keith and I are both gypsies at heart,” Nicole recently said. “We can make our home wherever we are. The girls are like that too now, so we take them everywhere.”

The Grace of Monaco actress, 46, is also mom to daughter Bella, 21, and 19-year-old son Connor with ex-husband Tom Cruise.

“I love my mum,” Connor told Woman’s Day Australia in a recent interview. Referring to rumors that he is estranged from Nicole, he added, “I don’t care what people say, I know that me and Mum are solid.”

“I love her a lot,” continued the aspiring DJ. “My family means everything. Yeah, I love my music, but the family comes before everything else.”

Filed under: Faith Margaret Kidman Urban,Featured,Keith Urban,Nicole Kidman,Sunday Rose Kidman Urban

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. cassie

Keith didn’t travel with them. He stayed in LA to finish American Idol. The girls arrived in Sydney to begin Nicole’s new movie “Strangerland”

2. heather

OMG they are adorable! The little looks just like Nicole and the older one looks just like Keith!!!!

3. Jeannie

I doubt seriously if Keith landed with Nic in Sydney, since he was on American Idol last night (Thursday) – LIVE in LA! And didn’t you find it strange that Keith wasn’t in any of the pictures taken in Sydney? He accompanied them to LAX, but didn’t fly out with them. Please do a better job of vetting articles you read elsewhere so you don’t look foolish yourself reprinting the incorrect information. Otherwise, very nice pictures, thanks for running them.

4. SiervaMaria

One more couple on my short list of those I would be beyond sad and surprised if they ever split. It’s amazing that they are from the same country, same age group and didn’t meet until they both were at the same event “after” they were famous. He wrote this in the liner notes of his 2010 LP GET CLOSER “”Nicole Mary—I continue to be brought to my knees by this love of ours… I am in awe of how this blessed family we are creating stretches and fearlessly opens my vulnerable heart…and I just want to be a better man, for you, and father for our heavenly Sunday Rose and have you go to sleep every night knowing that no one has ever, or will ever, love you as much as I do…and all we need is faith.”

A little Faith is exactly what came next! Love it!

Actually, Nicole is AMERICAN. She was born in Hawaii in 1967. Her dad’s employer (Coke I believe) moved he and his family to Honolulu for a few years. Nicole was born there, then they moved back to Australia.

So, she’s technically American born, and Australian raised, and obviously she has spent the majority of her life in the U.S.. And she and Keith chose to make their daughters American as well.

And I agree, their daughters are super precious.

5. anonymous

Wow! Those girls are so beautiful and get more beautiful each time I see them. I am so happy for this family. Seeing Nicole happy makes my heart feel good.

6. Siisele

Why do people feel the need to put Conner and Isebella in every time Nicole is mentioned ! They are not a part of her life. Why not put Conner and Isebella in
    Katie and Suri’s since she raised the.m til the divorce.. Do mention that either
    everyone knows that Katie was the [mom] not Nicole her own bio kids are the
    The ones that matter! Why has Katie not been seen with her step Kids?

7. Jane

Beautiful family! The girls are absolutely adorable!

8. Goose v Gander

Nicole is their mother she adopted them.You don’t know what their relationship is like with Nicole.Connor just expressed his love for Nicole two weeks ago.