Travis Barker & Family Arrive At The Kids Choice Awards

27th Annual Kids Choice Awards - Part 2

Travis Barker brought Landon, 10, Alabama, 8, and Atiana de la Hoya, 15, to the 27th Annual Kids Choice Awards in Los Angeles, Calif. on Saturday (March 29). Alabama rocked dyed pink hair while Landon sported headphones.

It was also Atiana’s birthday. The teen is the daughter of Barker’s ex-wife Shanna Moakler and Oscar de la Hoya.

Barker is writing his autobiography. In a recent interview he was asked about any stories that surprised him.

He said, “I don’t have anything I absolutely don’t remember, it’s more just people chiming in on events that took place in my life. But it documents everything. It documents from me growing up to my mom passing away at a young age to me becoming a trash man in Laguna Beach, living in a studio apartment with my punk rock band I was playing in, to touring with the Aquabats, then filling in for Blink, being in Blink, all the way up to my fear of flying for years, having nightmares of flying to ultimately being in a plane crash, my recovery, everything, it’s crazy.

“It was therapeutic for me because I had so much I needed to get off my chest and I never really spoke of my plane crash besides, “Yeah, I was in a plane crash, it sucked.”

Filed under: Alabama Barker,Atiana de la Hoya,Landon Barker,Travis Barker

Photo credit: AKM-GSI

1. Kelly

Wow Atiana as grown she looks so much like her mother.

P.S. I think her dress is too short .

I don’t know, maybe it’s me but isn’t 8 a little too young to have her dying her hair pink?

3. SMH

Not convinced its fully dyed if you look at her roots some of its dark & some of its pink. Probaby just the wash out dye. Beautiful kids.

4. me

At least it’s not bleached like Gwen and Gavin’s kids.

EXACTLY! Lets hope their new son is blonde (for now), otherwise G & G will HAVE TO start bleaching his hair immediately. Hope Zuma’s blonde hair stays that way for as long as possible, because to moment those brown roots start showing, ……… off to the salon he goes.

5. musiclover

Beautiful kids!

6. Devon

Atiana is beautiful, but those are some serious heels for a 15 year old.

7. Jess

I can absolutely believe that an 8-year-old girl would want to dye her hair pink, most little girls would jump at the chance. What I can’t believe is a little 2/3 year-old boy wanting to bleach his hair. And that, imo, is the difference between Travis Barker and Gwen Stefani. I’ve always gotten the impression that Travis encourages his kids to be themselves and express their individual styles rather than make them be miniatures of himself.

8. janet

the oldest is TOO YOUNG for those pumps.. NO NO NO !!! SMH

9. Jane

The teenage daughter looks ridiculous in that trashy outfit!