Though it hardly seems possible with much of the country still battling late snow storms, spring is just around the corner, bringing with it a breath of fresh air from winter wardrobes. zulily, a retailer focused on all things for moms and women, offers a sneak peek at the top trends for kids this spring, from pastel prints to nautical inspired outfits.
• Bold graphics – Chevron continues to be a popular pattern for boys and girls alike with other bold prints like quatrefoil [hyperlink] and honeycomb popping up for spring.
• Romantic – Soft, feminine looks are hitting the racks just in time for Easter, with pastel shades accented by ruffles, tulle, bows and lace. Vintage and floral patterns, like the daisies on this Brown Floral Bubble Dress [hyperlink if still available], are also popular for girls this season.
• Nautical – From navy and white stripes to gold detailing, nautical inspired looks will be big for spring with the preppy style carrying through to summer.
• Funky Glam – Both casual and more dressy looks for spring feature light layers with a mix of fabrics and textures, from party dresses with cardigans and funky shoes for girls to collared shirts layered under patterned sweaters for boys.
• Coming up Color – While seafoam, pale pink and coral will all add a splash of color to spring wardrobes, expect to see black and yellow with khaki [hyperlink] as an on-trend color palette for sunnier days as well.
zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing moms special finds every day—all at incredible prices. We feature an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, shoes, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Reno, Columbus and London. zulily’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol ZU.