The phil&teds Navigator is the world’s first auto stop inline set to revolutionize the way parents think about safety and convenience. Auto stop allows parents hands free moments whether an older child pauses to take in an interesting sight, a mobile phone starts to ring or simply needing to rub a smudge off their glasses. With 26 riding options on a super slim frame, you can take one or two children anywhere with refreshing ease. Navigator – the world’s first auto stop inline is leading the way in safety & convenience.
- Auto stop braking system: safe & convenient
- Number of riding options: 26
- All new parent facing double kit
- Can now fit two car seats
- Curb pop for ultra-light handling
- One hand fast fold & frame lock
- Easy adjust tail-free 5 point safety harness with should pads for comfort
- Multi-heigh adjustable handle with comfort foam grip
- Premium fabric
- Deeper & taller compared to Nav1
- Easily removable sling
- Follow the sun hood with handy storage pockets
- Large parcel tray
- 12″ air filled tires
- Strong plastic foot well for easy cleaning
- Bumper bar
- Lockable wheel for multi terrain
- Multiple seat positions from lie flat to fully upright
- One hand second seat recline
- Second seat adjustable neck support
- Second seat sun mesh for shade & privacy
- Globally safety certified
- Max load (main seat): 44 lbs
- Max load (double kit on front) 44 lbs
- Max load (double kit on rear): 33 lbs
- Width: 23″
- Product weight: 27.5 lbs
- Newborn to 5 years
- Colors: Black, Cherry, Graphite, Midnight
- stroller = $499.99
- second seat = $149.99
To purchase the phil&teds Navigator, go to BuyBuyBaby.com.
We are giving away a phil&teds Navigator stroller & second seat to 1 lucky reader (total value: $649.98).
One easy way to enter:
This contest ends Friday, April 11 at 7:00 pm EST. This contest is open to Canada & Continental USA residents only! Good luck!
Congratulations to the winner of our phil&teds giveaway: Kimberly!