Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis Welcome First Child: Otis Alexander

The 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Congratulations are in order for Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis.

The Her actress, 30, and the SNL alum, 38, welcomed their first child – son Otis Alexander – the proud new mom announced via Twitter Wednesday (April 23).

“Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I’m the building),” the actress wrote, sharing a photo of herself cuddling her newborn.

The Drinking Buddies star currently covers Lucky and opens up about embracing her baby bump.

“I just thought, ‘Oh, I’m going to hide this forever.’ But I ended up getting kind of excited to show the bump as a badge of pride,” she said. “Like, ‘I’m a woman! Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!’”

The new parents were engaged in January 2013, and announced that they were expecting last October.

Filed under: Births,Featured,Jason Sudeikis,Olivia Wilde

Photo credit: FameFlynet

1. englishgal

wonder if he’ll look like his brother…..

2. jmo

Otis Alexander…Xander Dane sounds cute for brothers

3. MJ

Congrats to them. LOVE the name Otis.

But…did they ever say Otis Sudeikis out loud?

4. Sierra

What are u ppl talking about? This baby doesn’t have a brother he is the first child for both parents! I love this couple and I’m glad they have chosen a name that is different yet not too far fetched. Congrats!

5. savannah

The rumor is that Jason is the father of January son Xander.

6. Booka

Too much “esssses” in Otis Sudeikis. Did they say the names together before they picked the name. I hope Xander gets to meet his little brother soon. It will be interesting to see if they resemble each other.

7. Elinor

Lovely name but not so much with their surname. BUT huge congratulations to Olivia and Jason and welcome little Otis, I am sure you will be so loved x

8. Tiffany

Otis Sudeikis is almost as bad as Bronx Wentz lol…..I’m sure he’ll be a cute kid though.

9. Gemi

Otis is very cute, and I suppose Alexander is after her late uncle. Who I’m sure she loved, despite him being a bit of an anti-Semitic.

Otis Sudakis isn’t bad. It’s a cute picture of the two of them. I too, wonder if he will favor Xander. I don’t know, I couldn’t have a child with a man who refused to acknowledge his previous son.

10. Jennifer

I’m not a fan of either of them but the name is cute and quirky and I loved the way she announced his birth! Too cute.

Don’t mind the name Otis (totally cute for Tobey Maguire’s son) but not with the last name Sudeikis! I wonder if they thought it all the way through…like how hard it will be for their little kid to learn how to pronounce his own name without getting all tongue-tied over the abundance of “S” sounds smushed together!