Tamera Mowry-Housley Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body

Tamera1066RT

While holding her gorgeous tot, Sister, Sister alum Tamera Mowry-Housley debuts her bikini body for first time since she gave birth to son Aden in November 2012.

“It’s the first time I’ve been in a bikini since my honeymoon,” Tamera, who married Fox news correspondent Adam Housley in 2011, tells In Touch. “I feel great!”

And Tamera, who says she’s a svelte 127 pounds, is even prouder of the fact that she got fit on her own healthy schedule.

“I want to punch them in the face!” she jokes of celebrity moms who drop the pregnancy pounds within weeks.

She adds: “I wanted to spend time bonding with my baby, not killing myself at the gym.”

It wasn’t until 7 months postpartum – when she stopped breastfeeding her son – did Tamera “kick it into gear.” She cut 500 calories from her 1,700-calories-a-day breast-feeding diet and began working out five days a week.

For more photos from Tamera’s body-after-baby photo shoot, and the complete interview — where the actress reveals her slimmed down jeans size, workout routine and 80-20 dieting method — check out the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now.

Filed under: Aden Housley,Tamera Mowry-Housley

Photo credit: In Touch

1. Janna

So sad that she stooped to the “debuting post-baby body” nonsense. :(

2. heather

She looks wonderful and her baby is just so gorgeous!!!! I’m happy for her!

3. Ashley

Hahaha what makes me laugh is that the story is with In-Touch. she stooped that low. No other popular mag would bother paying for her d-grade celeb story. Hahahahaha. I am embarrassed for these celebs that do this, share their boring stories (baby bod, baby 1st birthday, baby nursery makeover) to make a buck.

4. Lynn in Alabama

I think if everyone would do a bit of research on her they would find that she deserves many, many positive comments. She is a beautiful young woman, smart and has such a loving heart. I’m a over 50 woman so I’m not some swooning fan who adores her. I truly like everything I’ve read about her ( good sources). I saw one video of her that left me in tears. So much love in her. Adam and Aden are blessed!

5. Jessica

Can I just say… Yay for someone bragging about their body a year and a half after baby instead of a month after!! Finally someone real! I mean I hate when anyone brags about their body but like its awesome she did this so long after birth because for majority of women it takes longer than a couple months for their bodies to return. Not all of course but majority.

6. Doreen

Why are they doing this??? Here in germany we don’t have this story’s of celebs, just because it is not that big of a deal. I am sorry, but….it is not that hard to lose weight after giving birth. Gosh!

7. erinn

good for her–she looks great, and her baby is adorable.

I personally would be very tired and grumpy if I went to a 1200 calorie per day diet with 5 gym sessions per week, an active toddler, and a busy career!

8. Tamsin Philander

Tamera looks gorgeous :D, I’m happy for her:) nd Aden is just toooooo adorable:D. < 3