New moms and moms-to-be have no doubt gotten tons of advice on products you should buy for your baby from family, friends, co-workers, and more. zulily, a retailer focused on all things for moms , compiled a list of some practical (and charming!) baby products that are functional and fun but won’t break the bank. From blankets to books, check out these baby must-haves for moms on a budget.
· Swaddle Blankets – Cuddle your little one in the chicest patterns and prints without taking a hit to your wallet. Low prices on these soft and comfortable muslin blankets allow soon-to-be-moms to pick up a few extra, as well. Now that’s a bargain, baby!
· Bibs – Bibs are like shoes – it seems you can never have too many! Keep your baby clean and cute with these days of the week bibs. New moms inevitably lose track of time, making these bibs both fun and functional (but we promise we won’t tell if you use Sunday’s bib on Wednesday).
· Nightgowns & Beanies – Bedtime clothes can be as adorable as baby day wear. Outfit sets like this one ensure your baby’s slumber is warm and comfortable from head to toe.
· Eric Carle’s Very Little Library Boxed Board Book Set – No nursery library is complete without Eric Carle’s popular stories, including The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Relive your childhood memories of his famous illustrations with your new son or daughter.
· Baby Sling – Fashionable Baby (and mom) on Board! Baby slings are a necessity for new moms, and slings like this one keep your little one close while keeping your hands free. Use a sling as a nursing cover to get even more bang for your buck.
· Motion Bassinet – Every new mom needs time to put the baby down to throw in a load of laundry or empty the dishwasher and a bassinet or swing with gentle rocking motions helps keep the baby calm, if not always asleep, for just such chores.
zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing moms special finds every day—all at incredible prices. We feature an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, shoes, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Reno, Columbus and London. zulily’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol ZU.